Obamacare

newfie

What's the Republican plan going forward for healthcare? If you don't know, that's ok since they haven't had one in six years and counting.

your question is a contradiction of philosophy. Democrats believe government should mismanage everything. Republicans believe in a free market society.

bbsam

Staff member
your question is a contradiction of philosophy. Democrats believe government should mismanage everything. Republicans believe in a free market society.
I don't write checks to Obamacare every month. I write it to a multi-billion dollar, highly successful capitalist American company.

newfie

I don't write checks to Obamacare every month. I write it to a multi-billion dollar, highly successful capitalist American company.

for now until the destruction of our health care system is complete and everyone is forced single payer.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I think that's the plan, screw the present system up so bad we have to convert to single payer. The Bern has blatantly said he will go single payer if he gets elected.

"screw the present system"...

what system is that? the one that kicks sick people off coverage in the middle of a surgery? The one that pays analysts for finding ways to terminate coverage just before major operations? The same system that saw 400% increase in premiums since Ronald Reagan?

What exactly was RIGHT about the health care system that was modified by the ACA???

How do you conclude that kicking millions of premium paying customers off each and every year was a good thing for the american consumer??

The ACA protects ALL customers, the ACA covers children until age 26, the ACA covers the uninsured, the ACA protects hospitals from having to file for bankruptcy as thousands of patients visit without healthcare.

What exactly is wrong with you??

TOS.

newfie

"screw the present system"...

what system is that? the one that kicks sick people off coverage in the middle of a surgery? The one that pays analysts for finding ways to terminate coverage just before major operations? The same system that saw 400% increase in premiums since Ronald Reagan?

What exactly was RIGHT about the health care system that was modified by the ACA???

How do you conclude that kicking millions of premium paying customers off each and every year was a good thing for the american consumer??

The ACA protects ALL customers, the ACA covers children until age 26, the ACA covers the uninsured, the ACA protects hospitals from having to file for bankruptcy as thousands of patients visit without healthcare.

What exactly is wrong with you??

TOS.

Does your plan have a mental health option?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Then why does Wisconsin, with a Republican governor, senate and legislature use my taxpayer dollars to lure and/or keep business in this state.
If these companies can't make it on their own then maybe they shouldn't exist.
Many of these adventures fail and we taxpayers are left holding the tab.
Doesn't seem to fit your free market policies.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"If these companies can't make it on their own then maybe they shouldn't exist.." (bottomups)

So you believe that GM shouldn't have been rescued???

newfie

Then why does Wisconsin, with a Republican governor, senate and legislature use my taxpayer dollars to lure and/or keep business in this state.
If these companies can't make it on their own then maybe they shouldn't exist.
Many of these adventures fail and we taxpayers are left holding the tab.
Doesn't seem to fit your free market policies.

in a free market society; states and local municipalities compete with each other too.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
ACA does not allow doctors to own & operate any hospitals .
ACA makes defines an adult as some one who is 26 yrs old .
So naturally anyone under 26 should not be buying any houses , cars , marriage , signing pro sports contracts , enlisting in the Armed Services or drinking alcoholic beverages without their parents approval .

moreluck

golden ticket member
7VvBbiP.jpg