Obamacare

newfie

Fact is we will either fix Obamacare or we will get to single payer. There is no going back.

the assumption being there are only two solutions and no possibility of any future innovation in this arena.
No. Really. What's this wildly innovative solution that newfie in his infinite wisdom has formulated that none of the simpletons in the US of A has harkened upon? Dazzle us sir.

Unfortunately you're attention span tends to waver off the path of the conversation and I find I often have to multi-quote the conversation back on track so you can see where your response veered. in this case you made the argument that there were only two choices which I pointed out. you then seem to try to take that out of context as if I was offering some magic solution. My point would be that there are more then two options possible and in fact if you chose to educate yourself you will see there are quite a few other options being discussed presently that have the possibility of actually evolving into the form of a future bill.

upload_2017-9-8_13-26-3.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Unfortunately you're attention span tends to waver off the path of the conversation and I find I often have to multi-quote the conversation back on track so you can see where your response veered. in this case you made the argument that there were only two choices which I pointed out. you then seem to try to take that out of context as if I was offering some magic solution. My point would be that there are more then two options possible and in fact if you chose to educate yourself you will see there are quite a few other options being discussed presently that have the possibility of actually evolving into the form of a future bill.

View attachment 154899
TLDR version:
Trump has no plan, Republicans have no plan.
You've got kool-aid stains all over your face bro it's disgusting.