Obamacare

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I challenge you to show that the exact same thing was not happening (even faster) before Obamacare. Fact is we will either fix Obamacare or we will get to single payer. There is no going back.
NO!
I challenge you to show that the exact same thing was not happening (even faster) before Obamacare.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
There's 2 factual errors in this article.
1. It says childless couples need to purchase pediatric dental coverage. That's not true, you add in the dental coverage for your children when selecting a plan, it isn't part of your base coverage.

2. It lists costs for a market priced plan bought outside of the exchanges as too high priced. If you don't buy through the exchange you don't get the subsidies that bring the premium down. It's intentionally misleading the actual costs to middle class people.
1) How are these two alternatives not the same?
2) Middle class does not qualify for subsides after the first couple of years ... if at all.

It will be fine

1) How are these two alternatives not the same?
2) Middle class does not qualify for subsides after the first couple of years ... if at all.
1. You buy it for your kids, which is mandated, it isn't part of every plan.
2. There's no year limit on subsidies, not sure where you're getting that.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I challenge you to show that the exact same thing was not happening (even faster) before Obamacare. Fact is we will either fix Obamacare or we will get to single payer. There is no going back.
Designed to fail, and to condition folks that government is the answer.

My neighbor is a social worker. She sees plenty of people working hard to stay below the income level that allows them to stay on Medicaid. Obamacare shifted millions on Medicaid and on the public dole they will stay forever.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
2. There's no year limit on subsidies, not sure where you're getting that.

For example, if you're single and have no more than $47,080 in income in 2016, you'll qualify for a health care credit.
Although they are called credits, the payments made under Obamacare are really a government-funded subsidy.

It will be fine

For example, if you're single and have no more than $47,080 in income in 2016, you'll qualify for a health care credit.
Although they are called credits, the payments made under Obamacare are really a government-funded subsidy.
And? You said that ends after the first few years, it doesn't.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I challenge you to show that I didn't already show that the exact same thing was not happening already even faster before.
IMG_0199.JPG

newfie

the assumption being there are only two solutions and no possibility of any future innovation in this arena.