"On Topic" Change... Real Change with Integrity

Integrity

Binge Poster
Hopefully I'll be in a position someday to fire people like you. That's how things are going to change
Fire me. For what!

The individuals who should be fired are the one's who sign safety commitment statements with no intention of keeping the commitments.

Then blaming them, they or some other pronoun for their own failure to stand up and fulfill the signed commitments they make.

Where is the integrity in signing these commitments and not following through. I don't care what level, even at the PT sup level. There is absolutely no excuse for this lack of integrity.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Fire me. For what!

The individuals who should be fired are the one's who sign safety commitment statements with no intention of keeping the commitments.

Then blaming them, they or some other pronoun for their own failure to stand up and fulfill the signed commitments they make.

Where is the integrity in signing these commitments and not following through. I don't care what level, even at the PT sup level. There is absolutely no excuse for this lack of integrity.
Like I have said, the problem is because the emphasis by the safety department is not on action, but whether or not that commitment statement and signed and in the book. The more you guys worry about stupid crap like that and not the real issues, the less you're going to see results. And that's a fact.

jaker

trolling
So I was thinking about this and integrity has to be corporate safety employee fishing ideas off us and taking them to his boss

Reason none of us have a problem saying what we do at ups because we can answer what the job is how we do it, but because he is corporate he knows not to lie because he can't answer those questions and would get caught in a lie

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Like I have said, the problem is because the emphasis by the safety department is not on action, but whether or not that commitment statement and signed and in the book. The more you guys worry about stupid crap like that and not the real issues, the less you're going to see results. And that's a fact.
We must come up with an acronym to fix this.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So I was thinking about this and integrity has to be corporate employee fishing ideas off us and taking them to his boss

Reason none of us have a problem saying what we do at ups because we can answer what the job is how we do it, but because he is corporate he knows not to lie because he can't answer those questions and would get caught in a lie
I think @FrigidFTSup is right he's on the safety side of stuff. Maybe even an auditor not a upser.