Package Car Dreams....

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
If you could have something different for your package car, what would it be? Jokes are good, but give a serious answer too.

I would of course like a young lady massaging my shoulders, but realistically ?

How about built lower to the ground so the knees can last longer?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If my 2006 P7 had A/C, a Bose Stereo, and more horsepower, it would be perfect.

Last edited:

SuperSup

If I could change one thing in my pkg cars, it'd be that they be operated by non-teamster employees who earned their jobs by merit, not seniority.

rod

Retired 22 years
If I could change one thing in my pkg cars, it'd be that they be operated by non-teamster employees who earned their jobs by merit, not seniority.

Your package cars?-- give me a break. Just remember- you can't change nothing-- you have NO authority:puppet:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

If I could change one thing about my pkg car, I would have it loaded by an employee whose supervisor wasn't a Taco Bell reject with an attitude and a clip-on polyester tie.

SuperSup

If I could change one thing about my pkg car, I would have it loaded by an employee whose supervisor wasn't a Taco Bell reject with an attitude and a clip-on polyester tie.

It's funny you say that. In my center, when a driver says MY package car, the next day he has a different package car. It helps make the point that I have a fleet of cars, and what I do with them is up to my discretion.

rod

Retired 22 years
It's great that you're ******** and happy. I just donated some money to your bowling tournament. Good luck with it!

I'm surprised they pay you enough to donate to anything. What are you up to now - about $500 a month?

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperSup

I'm surprised they pay you enough to donate to anything. What are you up to now - about $500 a month?

You do understand that supervisors make more than those they supervise? One of the reasons that I left a very easy driving job. Of course, with my ability to read and write, I was overqualified to be a teamster.