Police Brutality & Executions

wayfair

swollen member
i'm sure that bonehead mayor of NY will chase it if there is anything to it. Liberals like to mount police heads on their trophy walls.

Try changing lanes without your signals or not stopping completely at intersections in your PC in front of the police.. surprised he wasn't ticketed...
also, I'd like to see the dash cam or police body camera videos of those events
hope he's not a dindu nuffin

moreluck

golden ticket member
J05elEq.gif

MAKAVELI

Whatever......Colorado lost its pertinence now that anyone can be high on pot!!! All kinds of crap will happen to everyone when they are all high. Wash. is the same to me !!
People get high regardless of its legality. Weed is just about as mainstream as alcohol these days and less dangerous than alcohol as well.

moreluck

golden ticket member
People get high regardless of its legality. Weed is just about as mainstream as alcohol these days and less dangerous than alcohol as well.
Less dangerous, THAT'S FUNNY !!!!! This debate has been going on as long as I can remember and it wont be settled here.
Brain cells are destroyed, like it or not. You're only given so many!!
This is my opinion and it's cement!

MAKAVELI

Less dangerous, THAT'S FUNNY !!!!! This debate has been going on as long as I can remember and it wont be settled here.
Sorry but you are misinformed.
http://www.medicaldaily.com/smoking-cocaine-and-3-other-ways-you-can-kill-your-brain-cells-325920
While marijuana won’t kill brain cells, other narcotics on the Drug Enforcement Administration’s drug schedule list certainly will. Drugs likecocaine, methamphetamine, bath salts (synthetic cathinones), andMDMA (ecstasy or molly) all activate the brain’s reward systems, triggering the release of the neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine.

MAKAVELI

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2015/11/jeremy-mardis-police-shooting/414789/
All of it was filmed. The police chase of an SUV after dark on a weeknight. The shots fired. The driver, struck in the head. His son, 6 years old, shot dead in the front seat.

The fatal shooting of Jeremy Mardis in Marksville, Louisiana, on Tuesday was captured on a body camera worn by one of the four police officers present at the scene. And it was that video footage that led in part to the decision to charge two of them with second-degree murder on Friday night.

newfie

stops per hour is a renown expert on the toxicology of hemp.