Police Brutality & Executions

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I would hardly call what she was doing resisting. Do you body slam your kids face first when they are giving you a hard time?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1460078829.515873.jpg

Usually a whack to the back of the head with this bad boy will get them to knock it off

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I expect more from our police. Sadly, the bad ones like the p**ssy in this video give them all a bad name. You want to use violence as a teaching tool at home, that's your business (until it isn't). You want to do it as a public servant, you should find a new line of work.

MAKAVELI

I expect more from our police. Sadly, the bad ones like the p**ssy in this video give them all a bad name. You want to use violence as a teaching tool at home, that's your business (until it isn't). You want to do it as a public servant, you should find a new line of work.
Its funny because a parent doing the same exact thing would be put in jail for child abuse and assault. Where a cop is simply "doing his job".

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Its funny because a parent doing the same exact thing would be put in jail for child abuse and assault. Where a cop is simply "doing his job".
My wife's a teacher and has taught at many different schools in urban areas where police officers are assigned or work for extra pay. None of them would pull this crap. I'd like to think no LEO would see this guy as "doing his job". It's the nutjobs on this site and across this country that condone this type of violence that are the real problem.

It's an isolated incident and the guy should be removed from his position, and put in an environment that more suits him, away from children. He has clearly demonstrated he isn't suited for work in a school.

teamer

My wife's a teacher and has taught at many different schools in urban areas where police officers are assigned or work for extra pay. None of them would pull this crap. I'd like to think no LEO would see this guy as "doing his job". It's the nutjobs on this site and across this country that condone this type of violence that are the real problem.

It's an isolated incident and the guy should be removed from his position, and put in an environment that more suits him, away from children. He has clearly demonstrated he isn't suited for work in a school.

Yea ok, you know the guy is not the rule but the exception but it was stlll important you make the comment and tie others here into the guilt trip.