Police Brutality & Executions

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There really is no fundamental difference between an ISIS member killing an innocent civilian and one of our "hero's" raping and killing an innocent civilian.

Yes there is .
You had to include " raping " .
Is there something in your past you care to "get off your chest " ?

Only what I do to you on this message board with your posts.. Kinda makes it hard to sit down, eh?

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

HANSON, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) -- Two police cruisers, and an officer on a motorcycle: It was quite the scene for someone who was alleged to have an expired registration sticker.

Officers told Darlene MacCallister-Humes that she had an expired registration sticker.

Except, she knew she was up-to-date. So when an officer asked Darlene to step out of her vehicle, "I'm like, 'Oh my God, what did I do?'" she said.

The day was not going well for her. First, Darlene's son Alan, a soldier based at Fort Carson, Colorado, had called.

"He said, 'Mom, I got bad news, they canceled my flight. I won't be home until tomorrow.'"

She was so disappointed. And then, she got pulled over.

"They had me get out of the vehicle, which really got me nervous," she said.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

A 30-year veteran of the Medford Police Department has been placed on administrative leave following the posting of a YouTube video that appears to show the officer threatening a driver on Sunday.

"Oh, you want to play, Buddy?" The officer can be heard saying in the video. "I'll put a hole right through your head."

The driver, who captured the conversation on his dash cam and posted it to YouTube, admits to the officer that he took a wrong turn in an unfamiliar area, which led him to drive the wrong way down a rotary.

The officer appears to get heated and can be heard threatening the driver.

Medford Police Chief Lee Sacco told FOX25's Christine McCarthy on Monday that the officer has been placed on administrative lee.