Police Brutality & Executions

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS , now according to you the out of control mob were students . So are you trying to blame the school system for their behavior ?

I hate to inform you but just because someone posts something on social media does not mean squat . Not every single person is a cell phone junkie . It is most likely that most of the residents of this community had no knowledge of this event going on .

Dude, what do you suggest they were??

A gang? Simply because they were black? Criminals, simply because they are black? Thugs? Simply because they are black? Or just plain guilty of something , simply because they are black?

Why do the facts of this case not matter??

Why, despite the overwhelming evidence, that black teens were invited to a end of school pool party through social media, which is how all teens communicate, maybe NOT the likes of you and the trailer park, but how kids today interact with each other.

Why, despite the law I cited, do you still maintain that this rogue cop was only doing his job?

Is that because sean hannity tells you so? Or Rush Limpbaugh? Or every other race baiting racist on right wing media says so?

Why do you leave out Tracey Allbriton, who on video, is beating a young female teen, captured on video using racial slurs and the spark of this melee at the pool and simply blame it on the "black persons"???

Are you this dense??

Does your racial annimous really blind you to the facts regardless of how hard they slap you in the face???

TOS

oldngray

nowhere special
Dude, what do you suggest they were??

A gang? Simply because they were black? Criminals, simply because they are black? Thugs? Simply because they are black? Or just plain guilty of something , simply because they are black?

Why do the facts of this case not matter??

Why, despite the overwhelming evidence, that black teens were invited to a end of school pool party through social media, which is how all teens communicate, maybe NOT the likes of you and the trailer park, but how kids today interact with each other.

Why, despite the law I cited, do you still maintain that this rogue cop was only doing his job?

Is that because sean hannity tells you so? Or Rush Limpbaugh? Or every other race baiting racist on right wing media says so?

Why do you leave out Tracey Allbriton, who on video, is beating a young female teen, captured on video using racial slurs and the spark of this melee at the pool and simply blame it on the "black persons"???

Are you this dense??

Does your racial annimous really blind you to the facts regardless of how hard they slap you in the face???

TOS

Why can't you admit that the social media post was meaningless since the woman who posted it had no right to do so? I could post "Free beer at TOS' house" and it would be just as valid.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why can't you admit that the social media post was meaningless since the woman who posted it had no right to do so? I could post "Free beer at TOS' house" and it would be just as valid.

Meaningless? Its already been AUTHENTICATED as the cause as to why the students showed up...

Why do you suggest its meaningless? cause at the senior center, you dont communicate that way??

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No you couldn't......
He lives in an exquisite gated community, probably with security guards, that would repel a bunch of white kids trying to get in his pool.

I would rather see a pool party for a bunch of teenagers celebrating the end of school, than a beer party for a bunch of convicted murderers from Iraq and Afghanistan at your house celebrating the end of a prison sentence.

Which is the greater evil??

Sounds like you have your priorities backwards.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Why are you so concerned over the invitation? How does this exonerate the cop for his actions??

The Texas law will deal with the cop and his use of "oppressive force" against the students, but what law did the school girl break in posting the invitation?

What in YOUR mind, prevented her from posting the invitation?

IS there a specific law on the books someplace that you can refer to, as I did the texas law defining the cops actions as unlawful.

Surely, since you say she didnt have a right, you can prove that she didnt.

Maybe a copy of the associations CC&R's...

But most likely, you wouldnt know what those are in the first place.

Not like they have those in trailer parks in the midwest.

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
Meaningless? Its already been AUTHENTICATED as the cause as to why the students showed up...

Why do you suggest its meaningless? cause at the senior center, you dont communicate that way??

TOS.

Do you need a remedial course in reading comprehension? It wasn't about the trespassers seeing something on a social media site. It was that the person who posted it had no right to do so.

trickpony1

One has to respect that jab!

Kudos to TOS!

You just trying to stir the pot or are you also unable or unwilling to understand the difference between kids in high school and a war zone?

I'm guessing photog has never been shot at or dealt in guerilla warfare where the enemy blends in with the civilians. I don't think TOS has either. Feeling entitled?

MAKAVELI

You just trying to stir the pot or are you also unable or unwilling to understand the difference between kids in high school and a war zone?

I'm guessing photog has never been shot at or dealt in guerilla warfare where the enemy blends in with the civilians. I don't think TOS has either. Feeling entitled?
Apparently Mr Casebolt couldn't tell the difference either.;)

trickpony1

Apparently Mr Casebolt couldn't tell the difference either.;)

I know it may be difficult but try to continue your logic and thought process just a little further.

Police are increasing being ambushed and attacked for the color of their uniform and/or their skin, often by people who think they are "entitled".

I'll stop there so as not to confuse you.

MAKAVELI

I know it may be difficult but try to continue your logic and thought process just a little further.

Police are increasing being ambushed and attacked for the color of their uniform and/or their skin, often by people who think they are "entitled".

I'll stop there so as not to confuse you.
The only one who thought they were "entitled" was Casebolt who is now unemployed. Maybe he can now apply for sec 8 housing.;)

Catatonic

Nine Lives

The outrageous of his comparison between the two was hilarious.
Stay on you self-righteous soapbox though ... it looks good on you.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The only one who thought they were "entitled" was Casebolt who is now unemployed. Maybe he can now apply for sec 8 housing.;)
There are others who feel entitled.
Like the Baltimorons who rioted against the police and the left-wingers in local power that charged the 6 police people.
They now think they are entitled to be protected from the types that the police brutalized.
These things are funny if one is not affected.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Well, Id give you credit for knowledge, but I know better.

I cited the Texas statute the cop will be held responsible for.

Show me something different.

TOS.
Oh, the nuisances of language.
There is a difference in "Texas law" and "Texan law".
One is what is on the books and the other is reality.

POS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Hitler and the Nazi SS were in a war zone, so I guess all the crimes against humanity they did was OK in your book, eh Genius?

You are stuck defending convicted murderers, some who confesssed their crimes to avoid a death penalty, and others who had to come clean after lying about the crimes.

To you, just because they were in a "war zone" that makes it OK...

So what if they raped an iraqi female teenager repeatedly, shot her in the head, set her body on fire, buried her in the desert, then went back to her home to kill her parents and sibblings.

Its OK, because it was in a war zone, and they should be excused from responsibility.

Lets THROW them a parade and give them a hero's welcome back to the states!!!!

We can make pinatas that look like iraqi civilians and beat them to the ground while yelling YAY MERRICA....

But when some black teens want to come to a pool party, then excersize their constitutional rights to freedom of travel and the right not to be detained without probable cause, then throw those bastards in jail..

We get your logic bro.

TOS.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Hitler and the Nazi SS were in a war zone, so I guess all the crimes against humanity they did was OK in your book, eh Genius?

You are stuck defending convicted murderers, some who confesssed their crimes to avoid a death penalty, and others who had to come clean after lying about the crimes.

To you, just because they were in a "war zone" that makes it OK...

So what if they raped an iraqi female teenager repeatedly, shot her in the head, set her body on fire, buried her in the desert, then went back to her home to kill her parents and sibblings.

Its OK, because it was in a war zone, and they should be excused from responsibility.

Lets THROW them a parade and give them a hero's welcome back to the states!!!!

We can make pinatas that look like iraqi civilians and beat them to the ground while yelling YAY MERRICA....

But when some black teens want to come to a pool party, then excersize their constitutional rights to freedom of travel and the right not to be detained without probable cause, then throw those bastards in jail..

We get your logic bro.

TOS.
How bout you do us all a favor and move to canada. Don't let the door hit ya.....