Public perception

Grey

Can’t count how many ppl told me congrats for you guys getting a/c. I tell them yeah if you consider blowing hot air a/c then sure.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
BA850CDA-4147-4B3E-9E39-77E5BD906102.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
In exchange for what? Nationwide only 6% of all private sector workers are represented by a union contract. What's the mighty IBT going to do about that?.....Well....nothing. But you still expect the American public to "support" you nevertheless.
Don’t be jealous

Brown Down

In exchange for what? Nationwide only 6% of all private sector workers are represented by a union contract. What's the mighty IBT going to do about that?.....Well....nothing. But you still expect the American public to "support" you nevertheless.
well i mean we do move 6 percent of everthing in the us so yeah. And the other delivery companies combined don't do as much either so unless you don't want your :censored2: in a timely manner you should support those that support you

bacha29

well i mean we do move 6 percent of everthing in the us so yeah. And the other delivery companies combined don't do as much either so unless you don't want your :censored2: in a timely manner you should support those that support you
Collectively, they can't handle as much as you do but a coordinated effort between carriers along with trip lease and cargo brokers and the use of car delivery it might be enough overall to get by for longer than you might think.

Collectively, they can't handle as much as you do but a coordinated effort between carriers along with trip lease and cargo brokers and the use of car delivery it might be enough overall to get by for longer than you might think.
It's going to be pretty hard to deliver packages when nothing's going through the system

bacha29

It's going to be pretty hard to deliver packages when nothing's going through the system
Answer this question. Just exactly how long do you think you could completely lock down the UPS network?
How many no paycheck weeks do you think will occur until the ranks start to break?
And besides, a UPS strike will not impact the other carriers network in any fashion. They'll just get awfully busy and given that most if not all are nonunion they will have a lot of flexibility.

Answer this question. Just exactly how long do you think you could completely lock down the UPS network?
How many no paycheck weeks do you think will occur until the ranks start to break?
And besides, a UPS strike will not impact the other carriers network in any fashion. They'll just get awfully busy and given that most if not all are nonunion they will have a lot of flexibility.
Well we do have a strike fund so they'll be over $500 a week
Also our pilots will honor our picket line so no air freight will be coming in
Trust me I don't want to happen but if that's what it takes..

Ghost in the Darkness

I think UPS takes it down to the wire then gets the deal done. They only thing they have left is to stall out as long as possible to appear as though they didn't give in too easily. If they decide to choose to let the strike happen, everything they invested in the healthcare sector will be gone right off the bat.

bacha29

Well we do have a strike fund so they'll be over $500 a week
Also our pilots will honor our picket line so no air freight will be coming in
Trust me I don't want to happen but if that's what it takes..
Right perhaps in the UPS system for awhile. But it will have zero effect on the operations of other carriers And with UPS only the third largest among 25 air cargo haulers there would appear to be little problem making other arrangements.

Right perhaps in the UPS system for awhile. But it will have zero effect on the operations of other carriers And with UPS only the third largest among 25 air cargo haulers there would appear to be little problem making other arrangements.
You can tell yourself whatever you want but there is not enough capacity to handle all of our volume.
They could not handle it in 1997 and our volume has went up dramatically since then.
Now that's enough of the Doom and gloom tomorrow is 4th of July enjoy your day my friend

bacha29

You can tell yourself whatever you want but there is not enough capacity to handle all of our volume.
They could not handle it in 1997 and our volume has went up dramatically since then.
Now that's enough of the Doom and gloom tomorrow is 4th of July enjoy your day my friend
Based on this morning's (Wed) news you might get your chance to prove your claim that the world stops dead in it's tracks when the box ox in brown stops.