Putting in My Letter of Intent

UPSGUY72

If he wants to go into management, so be it. When that district manager is calling looking for an ass to chew, and the center manager is gone, he'll remember this thread! Have fun dude!!

First you can't take anything someone tells you at work personal everyone has a job. If you take things personal no matter what job have your going to have problems...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That's the only thing it's about, A MEANS TO AN END MY FRIEND nothing less nothing more. Not there to make friends or enemies n not there to play their DAYS OF OUR LIVES and KINDERGARTEN COP game. Could care less about this company honestly.
Except your livelihood depends on its continued profitability.
Your monthly pension would be in double digits if UPS fails.
Nothing wrong with that attitude since UPS could NOT care less about you or me.

Returntosender

Isn't this true with every traded company
Private companies. If hedge fund managers owns hundreds of millions dollars worth of the company. Those hedge fund managers will put pressure on the BOD to get them results to make them money. That's the way a retired manager explained to us when UPS went public.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Except your livelihood depends on its continued profitability.
Your monthly pension would be in double digits if UPS fails.
Nothing wrong with that attitude since UPS could NOT care less about you or me.
They ain't going nowhere they won't change anything. Just buying my time n riding out in the sunlight when the nightmare is over. That's the sad part you shouldn't have that attitude with a company u shed blood sweat n tears over. Something wrong with that pix amigo feel me dude lol

JackStraw

As far as I can tell opinion as to what you should do is largely one sided. Isn't there any management on this forum that can tell you what a great move you are making? How they wouldn't change a thing if they had to do it over again? That what everybody is saying on this thread is all lies and BS? If I was someone just trolling and had no idea about UPS i'd be incredulous as to what has been said on this post.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
They ain't going nowhere they won't change anything. Just buying my time n riding out in the sunlight when the nightmare is over. That's the sad part you shouldn't have that attitude with a company u shed blood sweat n tears over. Something wrong with that pix amigo feel me dude lol
No!
I'm not feeling you Dude!
Maybe @coldwater was right.

10 point

not looking to change the world or UPS.. Just looking to do something else within the company and this is a good time to make the jump...
You sound somewhat burned out on the status quo right now. We all get that feeling.

But all but one of the best management people I know quit the company.

They lost some really smart, caring employees.

Count the cost, go with whatever you decide, and DO NOT look back once you shove off from shore. Make the best of the future.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
You sound somewhat burned out on the status quo right now. We all get that feeling.

But all but one of the best management people I know quit the company.

They lost some really smart, caring employees.

Count the cost, go with whatever you decide, and DO NOT look back once you shove off from shore. Make the best of the future.
An ex-UPS Management person with a degree is highly recruitable.