Putting in My Letter of Intent

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Better than doing the monotonous day in day out mind numbing job of a driver!
Job wouldnt be so bad if they werent asczzholes to their employees. The job is actually cool and fun minus their ENDLESS MINDBUCK GAMES they play with us. The bottom line is their mad about how much money we make and think were over paid. So their retaliation is ok we think you make too much money so guess what were going to be PECKERHEADS and do everything in our power to make your life miserable and keep our workers out all night and have no life. Thats their MO, its pretty blatantly obvious. They think the drivers are completely retarded cause we sling boxes all day but the drivers already know the MINDBUCK GAME they play.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
You are retired dude...light that fatty up and let it all go....
Exactly and i like him and will admit Hoax is a very intelligent guy, but at the end of the day, HES BEEN MENTALLY HYPNOTIZED FOR YEARS BY THE COMPANY. I dont get it how people become hypnotized honestly. Guess we have a shortage of mentally strong people in our society lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The job was monotonous before Orion...I just get tired of hearing about 2 seat belt events in a center of 120 guys...or about the hit while parked from 3 states away... It's actually pretty comical...
This 1 is my favorite everyday, you have to hit your backing goal everyday and cant back more than 3 miles per hour. Yeah ok dude thats not going to happen u IDIOT JERKNUTT lmfao.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If u dont want me to back too much take the reverse out of the truck or dont put any packages over 30 pounds in there with too much work everyday and you have a deal lmfao. The game goes on n on n on n on lmfao.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Exactly and i like him and will admit Hoax is a very intelligent guy, but at the end of the day, HES BEEN MENTALLY HYPNOTIZED FOR YEARS BY THE COMPANY. I dont get it how people become hypnotized honestly. Guess we have a shortage of mentally strong people in our society lol.
Few, if any at UPS, can match your certainty of your mental strength!
I am amazed nightly! Lol
Love ya Dude

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Few, if any at UPS, can match your certainty of your mental strength!
I am amazed nightly! Lol
Love ya Dude
I love you too man but i tell it the way it is and u know the truth but still fake the funk like a mother on the truth dogg, that i dont get. Not hatin on ya just saying, still got respect for ya like everyone else on here lol.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Job wouldnt be so bad if they werent asczzholes to their employees. The job is actually cool and fun minus their ENDLESS MINDBUCK GAMES they play with us. The bottom line is their mad about how much money we make and think were over paid. So their retaliation is ok we think you make too much money so guess what were going to be PECKERHEADS and do everything in our power to make your life miserable and keep our workers out all night and have no life. Thats their MO, its pretty blatantly obvious. They think the drivers are completely retarded cause we sling boxes all day but the drivers already know the MINDBUCK GAME they play.
It could be UPS management's job to try and get $50 plus hours worth out of every driver.
That's not that easy to do.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
It could be UPS management's job to try and get $50 plus hours worth out of every driver.
That's not that easy to do.
I get that dude but they bring it to the extreme for real. Doesnt have to be that way. Sure there are lazy drivers out there i get that much, but for the most part i would think most guys n gals are like me, send me out with a fair day and i will be fair also and bring it in. I dont wanna be out here all gosh darn night for real. When i was younger n not beat up like i am now i would work all night long and not think twice about it but now i just want a little over time n i wanna go home. I dont wanna be out here all night long. No reason drivers shouldnt be able to be off by 6 to 7 pm everyday like normal people, thats all im saying dude. Youd be surprised how much ot they would save if they didnt send drivers out too heavy with too much work n pisczsczz them off from the get go as soon as they get in their truck in the morning.

Anthonysg0113

If he wants to go into management, so be it. When that district manager is calling looking for an ass to chew, and the center manager is gone, he'll remember this thread! Have fun dude!!

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Sad part is they run everything like poop n still make billions of dollar profit just imagine if they actually ran everything the right way and didnt throw millions of dollars out the window on stuff that doesnt work and running the whole company like garbage. After the strike and going public its now the drivers and employees are PUBLIC ENEMY NUMBER 1 and its all about the revenge game to them against its employees, SAD BUT TRUE lol.
There's a lot of mgmt that still have a grudge about the strike. The massive public support just shocked the hell out of them. Probably asked " Why the hell do they like a plain old working stiff when they could take sides with corporate big shots?" UPS needs to figure out how to get some input from operations and fix some of this mess. I know I've posted on here several times just hoping corporate was reading. Like Jump said - look how much money they could make if they would just listen sometimes.