Putting in My Letter of Intent

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Exactly and i like him and will admit Hoax is a very intelligent guy, but at the end of the day, HES BEEN MENTALLY HYPNOTIZED FOR YEARS BY THE COMPANY. I dont get it how people become hypnotized honestly. Guess we have a shortage of mentally strong people in our society lol.
exactly what the illuminati
I love you too man but i tell it the way it is and u know the truth but still fake the funk like a mother on the truth dogg, that i dont get. Not hatin on ya just saying, still got respect for ya like everyone else on here lol.
ok you two love birds... Cool it.. Lol

Coldworld

60 months and counting
There's a lot of mgmt that still have a grudge about the strike. The massive public support just shocked the hell out of them. Probably asked " Why the hell do they like a plain old working stiff when they could take sides with corporate big shots?" UPS needs to figure out how to get some input from operations and fix some of this mess. I know I've posted on here several times just hoping corporate was reading. Like Jump said - look how much money they could make if they would just listen sometimes.
It's all coming down from corporate... They know exactly what they are doing...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If he wants to go into management, so be it. When that district manager is calling looking for an ass to chew, and the center manager is gone, he'll remember this thread! Have fun dude!!
One of the more intelligent posts in this thread
If he does
That will probably happen
Management is not for scared little men taking the beaten path
The beaten path is for beaten men or boys

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Trapped in a nightmare
Looking for solace in weed
Sold his soul for the money
That's the only thing it's about, A MEANS TO AN END MY FRIEND nothing less nothing more. Not there to make friends or enemies n not there to play their DAYS OF OUR LIVES and KINDERGARTEN COP game. Could care less about this company honestly.