Putting in My Letter of Intent

UPSGUY72

Does your soon to be ex realize that she may have to wait until you turn 65 before she starts getting a reduced portion of your pension?

LOL she has to wait to I retire and I start collecting it before she gets anything. She is going to have a long wait. I told her lawyer in front of her and the mediator at court that she will never collect till I'm dead. Which is another reason I'm going in to management. I will have stocks and a 401 K and can sit on the pension to hopefully she dies before me.

UPSGUY72

One of our recent retirees was an on car who had driven for 15 years. I don

He has said that he would prefer to use his brains rather than his back and you are suggesting that he go in to feeders, where all you have to do is drive from Point A to Point B?

I don't mind driving but the feeder driver wait list in my area is like 20 plus years..

Rainman

Its all good.
I have never scene that happen in my area. If someone is moved more that 50 miles they either applied or volunteered for the job. They also keep you in your district again unless you volunteer or apply for a job else where.
In this case, and in another I was told of second hand, the move wasn't voluntary.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
If they move you way out of your area, how will that affect your custody agreement ?

That's something you have to consider. They can move you anywhere, anytime for any reason.

UPSGUY72

If they move you way out of your area, how will that affect your custody agreement ?

That's something you have to consider. They can move you anywhere, anytime for any reason.

We have joint legal custody she had primary physical so it won't have a effect it unless she does something to make me go after sole physical. The only effect will be there will have to be a change in visitation arrangements.

To tell you the truth if I had to move it wouldn't be a big deal it might be easier to get a fresh start over...

Last edited: