Putting in My Letter of Intent

rod

Retired 22 years
New hires
Not dovetailed in
My pension is about $7000
About half my salary but I squeeze by.

Tell the truth now. Someone just entering into management at this time would probably only be getting about $500 bucks a month after 35 years at the rate things are going.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Tell the truth now. Someone just entering into management at this time would probably only be getting about $500 bucks a month after 35 years at the rate things are going.
Hardly if he was a driver in the 1997 strike
Pre 2010 management pension is much better than drivers
It's about $4000 if $25 years in depending on age
At 35, a management person gets full retirement at age 60.

As to what the future holds
I no more idea than you
OK, probably more (based on your posts) but certainly not for sure :laugh:

JackStraw

Here's a typical management move you'll have to master. Pull driver in office and claim you found a package on his truck that he failed to scan. Driver is adamant that he didn't have pkg., looked for it, why would he flag a pkg on a street he goes by 2-3 times a day. Claim, nope 100% we found it on your truck. Driver says OK I must have missed it, it won't happen again. Driver then goes to truck and another driver asks what's up and tells him that HE had the package and HE flagged it. Go back and call center manager on his BS lie and he still goes through with his fabrication. It'll take time, but you'll get it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Here's a typical management move you'll have to master. Pull driver in office and claim you found a package on his truck that he failed to scan. Driver is adamant that he didn't have pkg., looked for it, why would he flag a pkg on a street he goes by 2-3 times a day. Claim, nope 100% we found it on your truck. Driver says OK I must have missed it, it won't happen again. Driver then goes to truck and another driver asks what's up and tells him that HE had the package and HE flagged it. Go back and call center manager on his BS lie and he still goes through with his fabrication. It'll take time, but you'll get it.
Your point?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
That'll get ya fired. Dishonesty. Much like having drivers code 10 mins off for 2 minute "Safety"meeting where we went over the 5 keys of something.
One you could be screwing customers out of a refund, another changes internal numbers, which everybody on here says are meaningless anyways.