Record peak?

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Do you know whats worse than no contract? No job! As much as this company does not want another strike, they must have good reason to why they are negotiating this way. Its amazing that with no contract your still making as good of money as you are. Am I right or am I wrong? Try posting something positive, like gee I went to the dentist today and my co-pay was incredibly low compared to the average insured person. See was that hard?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Peak flights almost 18000 segments, 40
Million packages, ice storm and no contract.

Do you know whats worse than no contract? No job! As much as this company does not want another strike, they must have good reason to why they are negotiating this way. Its amazing that with no contract your still making as good of money as you are. Am I right or am I wrong? Try posting something positive, like gee I went to the dentist today and my co-pay was incredibly low compared to the average insured person. See was that hard?

I guess I'm confused ... I thought he was being positive. The contract offers have been for less wages and higher co-pays.
You sure he was not bragging about not having a contract?

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Heck thats a good point. I believe that I am guilty of just figuring that he was being negative as usual. No Im sure he's being negative. Anyhow thanks for pointing that out to me.

airbusfxr

You guys should stay on the partners board. I don't go there bragging about 2 aircraft mechanics running the package and air division.