Retired UPS Management willing to answer all questions that you are are afraid to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The difference between me & you is that I'm out here trying to help people, you're just a stooge who hates his job. Good luck with that.
Wrong again. I'm not a "stooge" And I don't hate my job, I make over 90k a year for driving a brown truck. I love it.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Those rules vary. Each District or even the Center Managers control what they want sent out. If they are having a lot of problems with injuries then you will be prone to getting a lot of Safety messages.
Wrong, even lowly safety committee members know more than you. Your story if falling apart quickly.

OldMan

They aren't. I have a good center manager now. We get no unnecessary messages during the day.

My previous center manager Is now division safety guru. When we was here we got 15-20 "safety"messages a day. It was unreal.
Like I said, it depends who is your manager.

OldMan

More like that wanted :censored2: Carey out of office.
Actually Carey was pretty smart. The last strike we went on it was all about getting control over the pension plan. Carey turned it into an issue about part-time jobs and got the world on his side. There were a few upper management people who were out after that contract was ratified.

clean hairy

Now that you don't have to be concerned about repercussions from your former Bosses.
Why is it you guys cannot admit Orion is a waste of money and just remove the entire program?
You honestly believe it is a good idea to save 5 miles and pay a Driver an extra hour of time on the clock to save a few $ in fuel?

OldMan

It really makes a big difference on who has the knowledge of the system their use of it. It can be a useful tool if you know how to use it. If you don't, it will increase costs. A lot of management need retraining to be honest and the system needs to be tweaked. Just like the invention of the Diad.

Status
Not open for further replies.