sanctuary cities

newfie

I know exactly what treason is. Just a jab at your anti-american extremism.

So what if Jindal is Muslim or Hindu?

You can be perfectly assimilated and be of any religion. American assimilation means speaking English, and accepting (not rejecting) our societal norms and laws.

The fact that American businesses and the government has to include Spanish text on everything is absurd. All this does is promote non-assimilation.

I'm not sure I would call Hinduism a religion. In fact they encourage tolerance and support for other religions.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You can be perfectly assimilated and be of any religion. American assimilation means speaking English, and accepting (not rejecting) our societal norms and laws.

The fact that American businesses and the government has to include Spanish text on everything is absurd. All this does is promote non-assimilation.

Bobby has entirely abandoned his Indian heritage as per the article I read on him. Married in both Christian and Hindu ceremonies, but converted to Christianity. Almost impossible to be GOP without Jesus.

newfie

Please...move back.

please prove you belong here.
those who come here legally as an immigrant have to prove they have the character to belong here. to naturalize they have to prove they know something about this country and are of sound character . Simply put they have to earn the right to be called a citizen. meanwhile someone sneaks across the border illegally and we are supposed to support them with our hard earned tax dollars.

the rest of you can smoke dope and badmouth your president because you by birth do not have to prove you either belong here or deserve to be here. So with all due respect to your inseminated citizenry prove you deserve to be here.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
please prove you belong here.
those who come here legally as an immigrant have to prove they have the character to belong here. to naturalize they have to prove they know something about this country and are of sound character . Simply put they have to earn the right to be called a citizen. meanwhile someone sneaks across the border illegally and we are supposed to support them with our hard earned tax dollars.

the rest of you can smoke dope and badmouth your president because you by birth do not have to prove you either belong here or deserve to be here. So with all due respect to your inseminated citizenry prove you deserve to be here.

Born here, went to college, and have lived a clean, sober, and productive life. Always bootstrapping to make a better life for me and my kids. I have never even smoked a cigarette.

JL 0513

Bobby has entirely abandoned his Indian heritage as per the article I read on him. Married in both Christian and Hindu ceremonies, but converted to Christianity. Almost impossible to be GOP without Jesus.

Wow, you have no understanding of what the GOP is, do you? Has nothing to do with Christianity except that many in the GOP relate to the morals of the faith. Are you saying that there are almost no Jewish Republicans, other than the millions of them?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
i'm an immigrant to this country . I fully agree with Trumps position. Those of us who earned our right to be here legally have no interest in letting someone else cut in line.
Where is this "line" you speak of?
How long did you have to stand in it?
What if you had to use the bathroom, did you have to go to the back of the line, or were savesies allowed?

JL 0513

Where is this "line" you speak of?
How long did you have to stand in it?
What if you had to use the bathroom, did you have to go to the back of the line, or were savesies allowed?

Obvious sarcasm, but seriously, legal immigrants have a real problem with illegal immigrants. Legal immigration is a long, expensive process and these people that sneek in illegally are cheating the ones going through the process. Democrats should be careful for supporting illegal immigration because they will lose any support from those doing it right.

It will be fine

Obvious sarcasm, but seriously, legal immigrants have a real problem with illegal immigrants. Legal immigration is a long, expensive process and these people that sneek in illegally are cheating the ones going through the process. Democrats should be careful for supporting illegal immigration because they will lose any support from those doing it right.
You're correct there. The biggest opponents of illegal immigration I've spoken to are legal immigrants. Our biggest problem is the migrant workers for agriculture. We need immigrants to do those jobs for very little money. We need a system they can work in legally.

BrownArmy

You're correct there. The biggest opponents of illegal immigration I've spoken to are legal immigrants. Our biggest problem is the migrant workers for agriculture. We need immigrants to do those jobs for very little money. We need a system they can work in legally.

Bingo.

If congress would do their duty, and deal with the immigration particulars in a legislative fashion, we wouldn't have all these issues.

Question: Why doesn't congress do it's fkng job?

Answer: $$$

Honestly, we don't have a supply problem, we have a distribution problem...

(engineer joke)

moreluck

golden ticket member
r4otFjo.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Or pay our citizens what it is 'worth' to do that job!
The immigrant problem is driven, in part, by Americans not willing to pay the 'real' cost for goods and services.
Pay everyone a decent wage and cutout imports from other countries where workers are paid in cents per hour.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"You're correct there. The biggest opponents of illegal immigration I've spoken to are legal immigrants. Our biggest problem is the migrant workers for agriculture. We need immigrants to do those jobs for very little money. We need a system they can work in legally." (it will be fine)

Juveniles sit in detention centers and play games, work out, etc. They could do all the agricultural work and be paid and have the $$ saved for their release. Chain gangs could be brought back too.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
"You're correct there. The biggest opponents of illegal immigration I've spoken to are legal immigrants. Our biggest problem is the migrant workers for agriculture. We need immigrants to do those jobs for very little money. We need a system they can work in legally." (it will be fine)

Juveniles sit in detention centers and play games, work out, etc. They could do all the agricultural work and be paid and have the $$ saved for their release. Chain gangs could be brought back too.
and balls

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Another US City has just become a 'WE WELCOME CRIMINALS ".

Providence Passes Ordinance Welcoming Gang Members To Their City

The Providence (RI) City Council voted Thursday to give first passage to the Community Safety Act, a far-reaching ordinance designed to curb profiling by the city’s police but the odd benefits it gives to criminals and specifically gang members has many in law enforcement shaking their head.

The council voted 12-0 to approve the ordinance as hundreds of supporters cheered. Mayor Jorge Elorza has already said he intends to sign it into law.

After reading the details of this ordinance, the only ones that will be cheering in a few months will be the criminals.

While the politicians covered up the terrible provisions in this act by saying that it was simply designed to “curb profiling,” what was really inside it will create one of the most lawless cities this country knows.

The violent crime rate in Providence is already 134% higher than the state average and the passing of this ordinance will be the best thing that Rhode Island criminals have seen in some time.

Developed by activist groups, the Community Safety Act is weighed heavily towards giving benefits to the criminal element. If you don’t believe us, just look at the official logo (above) of the Act. It shows the police at the bottom, which is exactly where the politicians have placed them by passing this ordinance.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.

There is no official language of the United States of America. TTKU.