sanctuary cities

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
"Immigration without assimilation is invasion".....heard this from Bobby Jindal this morning.
Since we don't speak the Native American language and practice their religion I guess our forefathers invaded this great land.
All of a sudden we think invasion is a bad thing?

newfie

Since we don't speak the Native American language and practice their religion I guess our forefathers invaded this great land.
All of a sudden we think invasion is a bad thing?

agreed we did take this land from the Indians. whats your point? should we therefore engage in the same stupidity and allow someone else to over run us?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did you know that Chicago's mayor....Rahm E. was a graduate of Evanston School of Ballet and student of the Joel Hall Dance Center. He got a scholarship to Joffrey Ballet, but turned it down to attend Sarah Lawrence College where there's a strong dance program.
I will picture him doing a pirouette and giggle whenever I see him on TV from now on.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now I understand why the Secret Service took all the security videos from that Bathhouse he and barry used .
They must be full of his fancy dancing moves .
No way would that have helped either get elected .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Colorado Republican Wants To Let Crime Victims Sue Politicians For Sanctuary City Policies

Republican state Rep. Dave Williams, who is Hispanic, said he wants to strip the “immunity” from Democratic politicians who “place Coloradans in danger because of the sanctuary city policies that they created and continue to implement,” the Denver Post reported.

Williams announced a bill Monday that would allow victims of certain crimes committed by illegal immigrants to sue state and local politicians who defy federal immigration authorities seeking to enforce the law, multiple news outlets are reporting.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Maybe he believes in ASSIMILATION!!!

How fully is "Bobby" (not his real name) assimilated? How do you know he isn't a closet Hindu, or God Forbid, a Muslim, many of which live in India. Was "Bobby" born here, or in some secret Mumbai neighborhood full of sorcery and devoid of Jesus?

He is a Republican after all, so we know he's not a real American.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You can now add Boston ,MA to the official list .
The top cop in Boston said that his department will not notify the Feds of any illegal for deportation until they commit a serious crime .
And his reasoning is that other illegals who witness a crime MIGHT not step forward with info IF they think that their own immigration status might be called in questioning .
There you have it .
The City of Boston welcomes illegals and gives them a protected status over taxpaying citizens .

It will be fine

You can now add Boston ,MA to the official list .
The top cop in Boston said that his department will not notify the Feds of any illegal for deportation until they commit a serious crime .
And his reasoning is that other illegals who witness a crime MIGHT not step forward with info IF they think that their own immigration status might be called in questioning .
There you have it .
The City of Boston welcomes illegals and gives them a protected status over taxpaying citizens .
That's how law enforcement works. You need the cooperation of the community to solve crimes. If their presence is crime enough for them to be deported they won't speak to police. This is obvious.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You don't think that a governor of a state meets assimilation standards? He's much more assimilated (American) than you, that's for sure. Based on your radical posts, you should be tried for treason.
i
Obviously, you don't understand treason. Governor Jindal (real name Piyush Jindal) was born to IMMIGRANTS!! Although supposedly born American, how do we know he's not really a Muslim? I want to see his birth certificate. Maybe he's really a Hindu!! OMFG.

JL 0513

i
Obviously, you don't understand treason. Governor Jindal (real name Piyush Jindal) was born to IMMIGRANTS!! Although supposedly born American, how do we know he's not really a Muslim? I want to see his birth certificate. Maybe he's really a Hindu!! OMFG.

I know exactly what treason is. Just a jab at your anti-american extremism.

So what if Jindal is Muslim or Hindu?

You can be perfectly assimilated and be of any religion. American assimilation means speaking English, and accepting (not rejecting) our societal norms and laws.

The fact that American businesses and the government has to include Spanish text on everything is absurd. All this does is promote non-assimilation.