Seasonal package handler

MoonGazing

So i hear around the first week of january thats when the seasonals start to get cut. I just wanted to know how many get cut based on some of you guys experiences since i know its different for each hub?.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
if u suck so bad, they'll let u go as asap... but, if some warehouse workers that are high on the seniority list gonna take a few days off, u may be held on a little while longer...

I am going to work tomorrow knowing that a few bad supplemental drivers are getting cut; couldn't they wait until next week so I can have an easy Saturday?

!Retired!

So i hear around the first week of january thats when the seasonals start to get cut. I just wanted to know how many get cut based on some of you guys experiences since i know its different for each hub?.
I started 12/99 as a handler and then went as a 2nd man on the truck. I was taught how to use the tracker, given the 2nd set of keys to the truck and off we went. 12/24/99 was my last day and 2 weeks later I got a call offering me a job.

I'm just guessing:
Chances are ALL of the seasonal will be let go. If the station went through an employment agency, there's probably a contract stating what date that will be. If they like you, you might get a call asking if you want a job.

!Retired!

Your driver gave you a set of keys to the PC?
It was a W700 and they gave me the spare set. The complex has 89 buildings with 8,757 apartments. I take 1 building while he took another. He would set up the next building and if I got back first, I could just grab and go.