Second official day of peak

novadriver

Guess what? Your sup sat in the office all day doing just about nothing and then his Center manager jumped him because of this and that. Don't even give it a second thought. Tomorrow is another day and whatever happened today is forgotten. Unless you really do suck. Then we don't need you.
What would you define "suck" as?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Diad message went out today. Looking for drivers with available DOT hours to work Saturday.
I have 50.75 already this week. Will have an 8 hour day tomorrow to wrap up the week. Will be no hours available for Saturday.
Heading to Indianapolis Saturday to watch my Badgers kick some Buckeye butt to win the Big10 Championship!
GO BUCKY!!!!!!

O

OLDMAN3

I wanted the 8 hour Friday; Sadly, I have 2 hours of OT left for the week. It will be interesting to see how close they dispatch me tomorrow.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Diad message went out today. Looking for drivers with available DOT hours to work Saturday.
I have 50.75 already this week. Will have an 8 hour day tomorrow to wrap up the week. Will be no hours available for Saturday.
Heading to Indianapolis Saturday to watch my Badgers kick some Buckeye butt to win the Big10 Championship!
GO BUCKY!!!!!!
If you see my kid down there buy him a beverage.

J

jibbs

Hahahaha! So today we worked in the dark!

No lights for a couple hours on my belt. They had a spotlight/floodlight at the top of the belt shining down illuminating pretty much nothing. Plus the heat's still busted.

UPS is trying to kill me, you guys.

J

jibbs

Nooooope, I'm the one that turns it on and off. Damn thing just kicks out cold air.

Although, there might be a second switch that I don't know about somewhere that keeps the system running without heat. :censored2:.... I just realized that's called AC....

I'm gonna be mad as all hell if I go check on Monday and find out the damn things been set to air condition for the past week... But no, safety sup was told OSHA's getting involved. Next day, "Part's been ordered, it just has to get here now." Could be a lie but it was enough to satisfy me at the time.

Heat's been on in the rest of the building, though. Granted, there are three different heating systems that I know of in my building that operate independently of each other, but the other ones are up and running every day.

J

jibbs

Who is going to deliver the part? UPS? Lol, I'm still waiting on my time card that was supposedly delivered to my hub and then "lost"

I thought someone told you already, it's lost in a drawer in your supervisors office.

Hell if I know how it'll get here. As long as I think about it en route I'm a little bit happier.

MeltedSnowman

I thought someone told you already, it's lost in a drawer in your supervisors office.

Hell if I know how it'll get here. As long as I think about it en route I'm a little bit happier.

Oh yeah, that person. He was pointed out to me once as a distant figure at the far end of a belt. He was standing in a group of people so I'm not really sure who he is much less where his desk is. lol.

OPTION3

GO BUCKY!!!!!!
Tell them you are available....go in for what you have left....DEMAND your 8 hour guarantee.....free money!

novadriver

I earned myself a warning letter today for leaving those 30 pieces behind yesterday.. not working as directed.. I deserved it though

PT Car Washer

You can grieve the warning letter for all the good it will do. Peak will be over by the time it is heard. Is there anyone working at UPS who has not been issued a warning letter. Deserved or not.

novadriver

You can grieve the warning letter for all the good it will do. Peak will be over by the time it is heard. Is there anyone working at UPS who has not been issued a warning letter. Deserved or not.
All i had to do was sign something saying i would lessen my backs and back firsts, but the way my sup was talking to me, i just had to say no... he won.... today.

PT Car Washer

I always make the sups think they won. Makes the job a lot easier because once I leave the building it is my truck and my job to do the way I think is best.