Should The Next Contract Address "Scabs?"

Overpaid Union Thug

My point exactly ... some part-timers may take many years to make their mind up as whether to make UPS a career or not. Some P/T may have another career job/profession and UPS is just extra money ... albeit not much compared to Full-Time Drivers.
And during all those years reap the benefits of the union. That's a freeloading scab for ya.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
When the Union, controlled by scabbing Full-timers keep their part-timer brothers and sisters battered down?
The Teamster's via pressure from Full-timers have kept the part-timer second class citizens, nay little more than slaves.
I would consider a career part-timer after 20 years of employment.
At how many years do you consider a part-timer to be a career part-timer?
When they make as much as a full-timer? I'll go with that.

UPS could always insist on paying PT ers a higher wage. But they don't do they? No, they want to give more money for scabbing mgmt. Wow, they must really dislike the largest employee group in the hourly ranks to dis them so.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
UPS could always insist on paying PT ers a higher wage. But they don't do they? No, they want to give more money for scabbing mgmt. Wow, they must really dislike the largest employee group in the hourly ranks to dis them so.
Thoroughly entertaining.
I now feel better about myself than I have in weeks.
LOL

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Thoroughly entertaining.
I now feel better about myself than I have in weeks.
LOL

Happy to boost your self image. Hey, how bout those pt supes, they must make the same per hour as the ft on car, center manager, Division manager etc right? I mean otherwise they'd be scabbing them on their wages right?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Happy to boost your self image. Hey, how bout those pt supes, they must make the same per hour as the ft on car, center manager, Division manager etc right? I mean otherwise they'd be scabbing them on their wages right?
Sorry but I just don't understand.
Try asking your question tomorrow.