Sorry, I never really introduced myself.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I've been a member of BC since 2007, but have only been a watcher till recently. Iguess I saw you guys turning the rope and decided to jump in without introducing myself.

My name is Steve C. I'm from South Florida district slic 3343 in Stuart Florida. I've been a UPSer going on 13 years now. Actually I started on Feb 29th of 96, so I guess you can say I've only been a UPSer for a little over 4 years, if we count anniversaries that way. I'm originally from NYC and moved to Florida from the Bronx in late 1991. Moved here with my now ex and 1 year old daughter. Married again in 1999 and have 5 daughters now total. Yes I know, 5 daughters? Heard it all. I worked my way up from the preload to full time driver in about 3 years. I was a swing driver for most of the time, and have been on a bid route going on 4 years. I'm 43 years old and have lived a very full life and have tons of experience, which is probably why I fit into this position so well. Longlunchguy works out of my center and is the driver I replaced on the bid route. So there you have it in a nutshell.

Did I leave anything out?

evilleace

Nice to meet you Steve! Your posts have been encouraging and lighthearted unlike some on this forum.

Any advice for me as I just started three months ago and also want to go driving.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Nice to meet you Steve! Your posts have been encouraging and lighthearted unlike some on this forum.

Any advice for me as I just started three months ago and also want to go driving.

Good things come to those who wait, do good where you're at, lose yourself in your work and before you know it, you'll be driving.

I envy you for where you live.

BTW, is that a 6 or 10 cube?

Dark Brown in Florida is not enviable, trust me. That's an 800, I also pull a TP60 behind me.

wheres the hott daughter steve? ;)

Thank God drewed lives in Alaska.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Hey Steve, nice to officially meet you:happy2:

And by the way, you need more work in that truck. :smart:

A full truck is a happy truck.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I give you credit for putting yourself out there like this. I prefer to remain incognito. That way all of you can think of me as a legend and no one can dispute it.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
There's nothing better in life, than to have all your delivery stops done by 14:25. Lunch 14:25/15:25 and just pick ups left. I think I punched out by 17:30 that day. Home and jumping on the trampoline with my girls by 18:00. Nothing better in life...jmho!

drewed

Shankman
Drew!!!!!!!!! Don't you already have 2 in your sights? LOL

ummm i do? lol maybe you can be my sectary because im having trouble keeping track....last i thought it was just one, and she just annoyed me....

sooo steve or shall i say dad?? hows its going ;) lol

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
ummm i do? lol maybe you can be my sectary because im having trouble keeping track....last i thought it was just one, and she just annoyed me....

sooo steve or shall i say dad?? hows its going ;) lol
you said the other nite 1 different personality 2 same personality both have little ones both have dads in the pic. LOL

drewed

Shankman
you said the other nite 1 different personality 2 same personality both have little ones both have dads in the pic. LOL

oh shiet i guess youre right.....hmmmm umm the one with the diff personality is more of a friend and she only talks to me when things go wrong in her life sooooo im hedging my bets on the other one lol or steves daughter haha