Spending all of your spare time talking about UPS

Cementups

Box Monkey
I'd have to say we come here because we have a passion for our job. And it's nice to share that with others with the same passion. At the end of the day we are all in this for the same reasons and it's nice to share that with others of the same cloth. While my wife nods her head in agreement she doesn't get it all like the people here. And once in a while it's nice to help others who come here looking for answers.

If you don't like it, you don't have to come here. I personally don't care for the negativity. There are probably other forums for that. :notalone:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'd have to say we come here because we have a passion for our job. And it's nice to share that with others with the same passion. At the end of the day we are all in this for the same reasons and it's nice to share that with others of the same cloth. While my wife nods her head in agreement she doesn't get it all like the people here. And once in a while it's nice to help others who come here looking for answers.

If you don't like it, you don't have to come here. I personally don't care for the negativity. There are probably other forums for that. :notalone:

What you call negativity I call condescending.
Either way the OP comes off like a ********.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry that I love this place. I guess I'm a little to plugged in. Some members at work probably think the same way. I try to help others at work and on here. I really do like the brown cafe and it helps me on my Journey through ups. I've learned a lot from this forum and shared a lot of advice. I feel like I can be myself here and I check in quite frequently. I probably will continue to do so because for the time being it just make this job better. Thanks to you all.

A

anonymous6

it's kinda like a support group. nice to know you are not alone.

do we need to come up with a 12 step program?

laffter

Hope it is worth it for you cats...

Have you ever considered that while it may seem, due to post counts, that a person may be doing absolutely nothing but sitting here, reading and posting, such a person may very well be multitasking? It takes seconds to make a quick post. It takes a minute to make a lengthier one. Then you wander off and bust a nut or check on the food your cooking, and maybe come back to read/post. Or maybe you're on your computer doing other things, and periodically take a break to see what the good ol' brownies have been up to.

It may seem outrageous...

ymelord

It sure beats watching tv. Lot of good info and some bad. I get alot of laughs reading people's post, like the ones ripping your thread.

anonymous4

LOL @ someone blasting others for what they do with the one minute to hours of free time they might have in whatever day it might be. Why do you think you're important enough as to be able to do that?

DS

Fenderbender
The browncafe is unlike every other message board .
It is a way to make friends,exchange opinions and
learn from others who's livelihood depends on ups.
Us "cats" like it here.

texan

Hope it is worth it for you cats...
cat-on-computer1.jpg