Terminated for dishonesty

Omega117

Right if i found them right in the trailer i would of easily gone back out and deliver them. My mindset was a "normal" saturday. my evening supervisor is laid back and OMS is laid back because its a saturday. the morning supervisor and OMS yeah they normally send it to my DIAD and run it on my way back to center. My evening supervisor says if you want to run the missload then run it, if not sheet it as missed and service cross it and throw it in the belt so it would be loaded in the local trailer. Hes not really forcing any overtime unless hes trying to go home early himself. He leaves early if things goes smoothly and doesn't wait for last driver. The main problem is that we dont communicate with each other until it is too late. We used to have a OMS who would regularly send out reminders etc, yeah sure it got annoying and slows down the DIAD. its just that ME as a driver, OMS and supervisors got careless and im the one who got canned for the mistakes.
Also forgot to mention we had Ghost cars roaming around helping drivers all day, No SSDs but had seasonals be driver helpers.

Manifesto

Right if i found them right in the trailer i would of easily gone back out and deliver them. My mindset was a "normal" saturday. my evening supervisor is laid back and OMS is laid back because its a saturday. the morning supervisor and OMS yeah they normally send it to my DIAD and run it on my way back to center. My evening supervisor says if you want to run the missload then run it, if not sheet it as missed and service cross it and throw it in the belt so it would be loaded in the local trailer. Hes not really forcing any overtime unless hes trying to go home early himself. He leaves early if things goes smoothly and doesn't wait for last driver. The main problem is that we dont communicate with each other until it is too late. We used to have a OMS who would regularly send out reminders etc, yeah sure it got annoying and slows down the DIAD. its just that ME as a driver, OMS and supervisors got careless and im the one who got canned for the mistakes.
You didn't answer any of my questions so I can't be any help to you. Hopefully if you're still here next peak you'll realize the last delivery day before Christmas isn't a regular delivery day 🤷‍♂️

JL 0513

PCM yeah probably didnt hear it because of him saying jokes of not hiting a brand new truck for Christmas. I was already back at the center and sheeted them as missed. Then AFTER the supervisor question me why i sheeted them as missed face to face, after that i went in the trailer trying to find the packages. while i was trying to find the package he sent the Message Out not to sheet anything MISSED and run them. At that point it was too late to ratify my mistakes because it was loaded in the trailer a small sort bag. Idk if it is my fault, but like i said in earlier threads i scanned them in a missloads as soon as i found them, why did i not get a friendly reminder message to run them ? im only human and i can forget sometimes. it is OMS and the supervisors to check their computers and communicate to the drivers. Its not my job to remind them. its the holiday before christmas. everyone minds is to be hurry and be done. Im not gonna try to explain this everytime. look at my original #1 post thread. All im asking are the Odds of getting my job back and not bash me any further. i know i :censored2:ed up.
Whenever you find a misload, you place that package on the 1000/2000 shelf. They won't believe you if you claim you forgot about it. Plus this about you sheeting them missed. The only plausible way one forgets to put a scan on a package is if you pickup so much bulk that it's slammed against the bulkhead door and they blend right in.

JL 0513

Also don't know why the belts were moving and processing stuff back into trailers on last day before Christmas. Nothing moves other than picked up airs that day.

Brownwind

Also don't know why the belts were moving and processing stuff back into trailers on last day before Christmas. Nothing moves other than picked up airs that day.
Nope. We moved everything picked up. We did have early cutoffs for pickups though.

Realistically we only had minimum trailer loads

Omega117

when im in the office with the BA and steward i cant be pointing fingers. you know how they always want to blame you and not the operation side. i only wished the manager stayed all day instead of leaving mid day. the night operation always get chaotic. the communication isnt there on saturdays.

Brownwind

when im in the office with the BA and steward i cant be pointing fingers. you know how they always want to blame you and not the operation side. i only wished the manager stayed all day instead of leaving mid day. the night operation always get chaotic. the communication isnt there on saturdays.
Say nothing unless the business agent tells you to. When you speak act humble and speak with conviction.

I don’t want to steer you wrong but I just read the contract. We only have a few cardinals that are instant dismissals and you don’t qualify for termination based on what you shared.

It’s time to spend with your family. I’m posting between beverages and snacks. It’s almost ten o’clock here and our team just lost. Try to relax and enjoy some time with your family or friends. Again you got this.

twotwofour

They are going to ask you why you sheeted it missed rather than simply driving a mile to attempt it. Even since you received no instructions to sheet it missed. Sheeting a package missed is a massive red flag on every report, I don’t know why you take that gamble.
Anyway, hopefully you made lil’ Suzy cry for not getting her Christmas gift just so you could clock out at 5:00. Good luck

Brownsocks

Just a dog
It's seems like you are argumentative and refuse to take responsibility for your mistake, blaming everyone else instead. That never works out well.
I wish you a Merry Christmas. You will get your job back. Next time think before you act.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
PCM yeah probably didnt hear it because of him saying jokes of not hiting a brand new truck for Christmas. I was already back at the center and sheeted them as missed. Then AFTER the supervisor question me why i sheeted them as missed face to face, after that i went in the trailer trying to find the packages. while i was trying to find the package he sent the Message Out not to sheet anything MISSED and run them. At that point it was too late to ratify my mistakes because it was loaded in the trailer a small sort bag. Idk if it is my fault, but like i said in earlier threads i scanned them in a missloads as soon as i found them, why did i not get a friendly reminder message to run them ? im only human and i can forget sometimes. it is OMS and the supervisors to check their computers and communicate to the drivers. Its not my job to remind them. its the holiday before christmas. everyone minds is to be hurry and be done. Im not gonna try to explain this everytime. look at my original #1 post thread. All im asking are the Odds of getting my job back and not bash me any further. i know i :censored2:ed up.
1703490635616283.gif

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I haven't read every single post in this seemingly very popular thread,

....but from what I have read, this just IS NOT a case of dishonesty and certainly not a cardinal sin, meaning it should have been dealt with as progressive discipline.

If I were a business agent and had a willing grievant like @Omega117 appears to be, I would love to argue this case before a panel or arbitrator.

I haven't read every single post in this seemingly very popular thread,

....but from what I have read, this just IS NOT a case of dishonesty and certainly not a cardinal sin, meaning it should have been dealt with as progressive discipline and not discharge.

If I were a business agent and had a willing grievant like @Omega117 appears to be, I would love to argue this case before a panel or arbitrator.
As you all know there's more to these stories than what is being posted on here

He could have been completely honest or maybe he's lying who knows?