The day after Thanksgiving is now a reguired work day?

retired2000

Sounds like no one read the contract before they voted.you know how hard we had to work to get that day off, we went on strike that is how hard. Next time read before you vote.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I never see MR. Boringsworths comments cause hes on ignore. Sucks to be him with that type of personality and hate in his heart for things. That's just the way people are I guess in life. Ill just keep being me n have fun in everything I do in life. Some people take things too serious that's for sure. Your herer to ride this ride called life just once, so you ride that ride and have fun with it. Some people will never get to the spiritual side and get an idea of how lucky we are to enjoy life and appreciate the fact that we should be thankful for the things we have in life and too never take them for granted. Some people are here in life just taking up physical space with no purpose in life and then there are ones who actually get it and have a purpose of what their trying to accomplish in this world through different outlets in life. Cant change some people who are just miserable in life unfortunately.

I never see MR. Boringsworths comments cause hes on ignore. Sucks to be him with that type of personality and hate in his heart for things. That's just the way people are I guess in life. Ill just keep being me n have fun in everything I do in life. Some people take things too serious that's for sure. Your herer to ride this ride called life just once, so you ride that ride and have fun with it. Some people will never get to the spiritual side and get an idea of how lucky we are to enjoy life and appreciate the fact that we should be thankful for the things we have in life and too never take them for granted. Some people are here in life just taking up physical space with no purpose in life and then there are ones who actually get it and have a purpose of what their trying to accomplish in this world through different outlets in life. Cant change some people who are just miserable in life unfortunately.
Ever think of,switching to decaf?...lmao

oldngray

nowhere special
Don't you mean once we go forward...we never go backwards?? lol
tumblr_lpdfe29tQq1qleo4jo1_400.gif