The party of "family values" strikes again!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What don't you get. The Republicans are people. People are capable of doing great good or evil.
The difference is the Republicans eventually weed out their scumbags. The Democrats promote theirs.

What dont YOU get? it isnt the republicans that are weeding out the bad ones, its the justice department and grand jury's across the nation.

The Republican party didnt have anything to do with this guys removal. A grand jury indicted him.

There is good and bad in everything, but your political party is plagued by phoney leaders and perverts.

Its just a matter of time before more are posted on this thread.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What dont YOU get? it isnt the republicans that are weeding out the bad ones, its the justice department and grand jury's across the nation.

The Republican party didnt have anything to do with this guys removal. A grand jury indicted him.

There is good and bad in everything, but your political party is plagued by phoney leaders and perverts.

Its just a matter of time before more are posted on this thread.

TOS.
Republicans don't stand up for their scumbags. They let the criminal justice system take them down.
The Dems run their turds for President.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Here's another Family Value GOP in trouble.. As we learned with Anthony Weiner, sex scandals are only disqualifying when there's a Democrat and no actual sex involved.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
http://www.chieftain.com/news/2890426-120/ready-pace-pueblo-county Another Fine Family Value GOP pond scum....I say he's
the perfect conservative American.....

The real problem is that republican leaders wish they could be democrats. Free to be what they are, free to be free from "stereotyping". Free from having to live a life of secrecy instead of just being gay. Free to take their children to abortion clinics under their own names vs. traveling to other states with phoney names.

There is nothing "free" about being a republican politician.

Hiding almost everything in their lives just to fit a stupid mold of "family values".

Such a ridiculous concept anyways. Look at Cheneys daughter. Couldnt hide her for very long when she reached 21 yrs old. Now they just pretend she doesnt exist.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
The real problem is that republican leaders wish they could be democrats. Free to be what they are, free to be free from "stereotyping". Free from having to live a life of secrecy instead of just being gay. Free to take their children to abortion clinics under their own names vs. traveling to other states with phoney names.

There is nothing "free" about being a republican politician.

Hiding almost everything in their lives just to fit a stupid mold of "family values".

Such a ridiculous concept anyways. Look at Cheneys daughter. Couldnt hide her for very long when she reached 21 yrs old. Now they just pretend she doesnt exist.

TOS.
What about Rob Portman GOP Ohio ????
Yet another hypocritical Republican/Conservative convert - whose conversion is due solely to how something now affects that converts self, or family.

For years: Make other people's gay sons and daughters, and their families, lives miserable, by denying them rights?Republican Ethics--- Nothing matters to them until it effects them personally.Selfish, spoiled hypocrites, the lot of them.
While I applaud Sen. Portman's change of heart, I'd like to point out how frequently Republicans change their draconian opinions when the matter turns out to affect them.

The same would be true of issues like the sequester or cuts to the social safety net, if these "public servants" could be forced to endure the consequences of their positions. But I guess until we make Congress a minimum wage job with no benefits, no retirement plan and stiff penalties for accepting outside payments, we're stuck with the current insulated system.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So you think gays should have more rights than normal people ?
Now wouldn't that make them a special class above regular people ?
Are we to see soon " gay only " water coolers ?
" Gay only " parking areas ?
Maybe I should have a my last name changed to Gay , you know so that I too could receive some of these special rights .
I think I'll change my name to Undocumented Minor Gay .
I should have every dem running for office begging for an endorsement from me .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Maybe I should have a my last name changed to Gay , you know so that I too could receive some of these special rights .

I dont think thats what he said, but in a delusional state I could see how you came to these conclusions.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Who are you replying to? I know it's early, but you're in the lead for most ridiculous rant of the day so far.

j?
12952.jpeg

gay gounj?
Lmao