The price of change

av8torntn

AV8,

the only thing amusing is your inability to see how youre being used. Like a programmed maroon, you used a term widely established by the right wing propaganda machine, in light of the fact that its been used for years to no avail, you decide to pick up the ball and run with it..

Problem is, your going towards the wrong end zone.

You try to take on the term B. Hussein Obama as if it were yours.....something you came up with...something you feel was necessary because of your limited ability to spell on the whim,

Yet, the term in the exact state has been used long before you were able to construct a sentence.

You go on with your bad self, use the term, its old, sort of like saying Bitchin, or Boss, or Groovy.....

Use the term Hussein (to refer to Obama) in Chicago and you would get your :censored2: kicked in a NY minute.

But like I closed with in my last post, keep the confirmations coming, I enjoy putting a checkpoint on my idiot list.

Peace:peaceful:

I thought you said it was just because I was a racist. I'm not from Illinois and I do not know what they called B. Hussein Obama there and really do not care. I am glad to see it is a common thing though and thanks for posting that. You finally posted something of value. I am guessing you know that these programs that B. Hussein Obama are proposing are more expensive than most Americans are willing to pay and that is why you are so stuck on his name. I still do not get why you fear the name B. Hussein Obama so much but to each his own I guess.

BrownShark

Banned
AV8,

Nice try at a back peddle. If anyone reads your posts and the things you, arrow and pinhead post about obama, then watching this video will confirm where you get your talking points from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouKJixL--ms&eurl=http://nogibbons.blogspot.com/

Good luck on the sell, B. Hussein Obama didnt work in Louisiana on Saturday and it wont work in the general. And for the record, it isnt I who is afraid of his name, its you and your cohorts of propaganda.

You and SAT can spend countless hours fortifying your homes in preparation for the arab invasion that will surely follow when we leave Iraq.

Maybe you guys could hire Blackwater security to watch over you and shoot your innocent neighbors if they get in your way home from the grocery store.

LMAO....maroon.

AV8,

Nice try at a back peddle. If anyone reads your posts and the things you, arrow and pinhead post about obama, then watching this video will confirm where you get your talking points from.

Good luck on the sell, B. Hussein Obama didnt work in Louisiana on Saturday and it wont work in the general. And for the record, it isnt I who is afraid of his name, its you and your cohorts of propaganda.

You and SAT can spend countless hours fortifying your homes in preparation for the arab invasion that will surely follow when we leave Iraq.

Maybe you guys could hire Blackwater security to watch over you and shoot your innocent neighbors if they get in your way home from the grocery store.

LMAO....maroon.

I missed something...Why did you only show bits of stories?...What are you hiding?...Why didn't you let Al Sharpton answer the question?...Are you saying he didin't go to the muslin school?

av8torntn

AV8,

LMAO....maroon.

I did not watch your video but I am guessing it may say that the parents of B. Hussein Obama gave him his name. It may even say when someone refers to him they use his name and not that guy. The guys name is B. Hussein Obama and my guess is you know he is so weak on the issues that you want to move the debate to his name and as far from the issues that you can. It is odd that you seem to claim that everyone uses his name and somehow that is a bad thing.

Why would B. Hussein Obama not want to be called by his name? I think he probably does and it is just some of his small minded supporters like you that fear it. B. Hussein Obama wants to run for President and B. Hussein Obama wants to increase federal spending. B. Hussein Obama thinks that somehow the Federal Government can solve my problems better than I can. B. Hussein Obama wants to raise taxes. B. Hussein Obama wants the government to provide prescription drugs. B. Hussein Obama believes in more gun control laws.Out of all that the problem you have is his name. I do not think so. I think you know this is not where the majority of Americans stand and you and the rest of the Dems want to shift the debate to his name. You keep throwing around the racism charges it will be interesting to see how far it gets your guy.

One interesting note Barak is a jewish name and an Arabic name. If I used his first name does that now mean that I hate jews? What are the origins of the name Obama? If I used that name does that mean I hate whatever race they are? Yes you are a silly, small minded person.

BrownShark

Banned

What are you talking about??? Can you define your questions, cause they are not self explanatory and hardly state a clear question??

Were asking me if i cut off al sharpton in the video??

BrownShark

Banned
Av-ateDapropaganda,

You said this:
The guys name is B. Hussein Obama and my guess is you know he is so weak on the issues that you want to move the debate to his name and as far from the issues that you can. It is odd that you seem to claim that everyone uses his name and somehow that is a bad thing.

I want to focus on his name??? You use it as a battle cry for the league of morons everyday.

I believe that I have established my position clearly on this issue and you offer me fluff straight out of the Rush limbaugh playbook.

The only one interested in keeping the term going has been you.

You say his name is B. (period) Hussein Obama. Where is this officially declared??

If this is true, then your name must be "I. Am Animbicile"

Dude, give it up, your sounding like a little 7th grade girl repeating something she heard on MTV over and over to her friends.

Find something original to coin to call your own. Talk radio is a bad source to find your education.

av8torntn

Wow I never claimed that I named the guy. Seems like the mentor of B. Hussein Obama has no problem with his name so why do you? Just to be clear if I used the Arabic name Barak I'm not racist but if I use the Arabic name Hussein I am. You have completely lost your little mind.

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=85343

Again why do you guys fear his name? Why do you guys consistently want to move any debate about his stand on issues to his name? It must be because you have a fear of his stand on the issues greater than the fear of his name.

BrownShark

Banned
AV8,

Ok ok, I get it, you dont get it....

Alright, reverse methodology in action..ok, you obviously take RUSH's tactic to heart...

I get it, probably a page out of the limpbaugh letter.

Ok, I surrender on this one, you win, youre an idiot and i wont try to get you to change your mind on that one...

Peace.:peaceful:

av8torntn

AV8,

Ok ok, I get it, you dont get it....

Alright, reverse methodology in action..ok, you obviously take RUSH's tactic to heart...

I get it, probably a page out of the limpbaugh letter.

Ok, I surrender on this one, you win, youre an idiot and i wont try to get you to change your mind on that one...

What is that some kind of personal attack? You are going to call me an idiot now for using the name B. Hussein Obama. You already called me a racist for using the name B. Hussien Obama. What is your problem? If you do not like the guys name and it bothers you that much do not vote for him. I am not his parents so I did not name him.

BrownShark

Banned
AV8.

What is that some kind of personal attack? You are going to call me an idiot now for using the name B. Hussein Obama. You already called me a racist for using the name B. Hussien Obama. What is your problem? If you do not like the guys name and it bothers you that much do not vote for him. I am not his parents so I did not name him.

Ok, now that ive heard your 5th grade stuff, lets move the conversation to your 10th grade stuff....Mkay....

av8torntn

AV8.

Ok, now that ive heard your 5th grade stuff, lets move the conversation to your 10th grade stuff....Mkay....

No ,you chose to come on a thread about the costs of programs that B. Hussein Obama has proposed to target me as someone who is either racist or stupid just for using his name and I would like to know why you have such a problem with his name. His mentor does not have a problem with his name. I posted a video of him using all three of his names. I've never seen an interview with B. Hussein Obama where he said he was ashamed of his name. If were ashamed of his own name I would ask why. Why do you choose to make such a big dramatic deal out of the use of his name. Do you really have that big of a fear of his stand on the issues facing the Federal Government that you choose to make five posts in this thread about his name and zero on the costs that would be tied to electing him as president?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Jones,

I am not sure if you understand what a feminist believes or feminism, but if your wife kept her given name, that is an act of feminism and not love, sanctity or respect for the institution of marriage between a man and a woman.

A woman takes the name of the husband and joins him in marriage by accepting his name.

This respect demonstrates love, duty and honor to a new family, not a family she just left when married.

I appreciate her views and the boldness to stand up to you and put you in your place.

I am also proud of you for accepting her point of view and taking it so well.

I honestly have no clue whether you're being serious, sarcastic or what. I'm not too big on the "institution" of marriage.
My personal view is that a marriage is whatever the two people involved make it into, and for my part I never wanted to change anything about my wife, including her name. Her standing up to me had nothing to do with it, although she's perfectly capable of doing that :happy2:

Neither she nor I ever considered that she was "leaving her family" and joining a new one, although I know that that's the way some people view a marriage.

She's a feminist for sure, and I suppose I understand it as well as the next guy. It's just one more thing I love about her:wink2:.

diesel96

No ,you chose to come on a thread about the costs of programs that B. Hussein Obama has proposed to target me as someone who is either racist or stupid just for using his name and I would like to know why you have such a problem with his name. His mentor does not have a problem with his name. I posted a video of him using all three of his names. I've never seen an interview with B. Hussein Obama where he said he was ashamed of his name. If were ashamed of his own name I would ask why. Why do you choose to make such a big dramatic deal out of the use of his name. Do you really have that big of a fear of his stand on the issues facing the Federal Government that you choose to make five posts in this thread about his name and zero on the costs that would be tied to electing him as president?

Guys, guys, guys.....Lets not take this to personal. Personal attacks will involve Cheryl taking time out of her busy schedule here and remind everyone involved of the terms of agreements. BS your smart and witty enough not to use personal attacks against any members here eventhough I sometimes want to reach thru my computer monitor and bitchslap some common sense as well . But by the end of the day, I realize I enjoy some of the back and forth banter and actually learn how the "Dark Side" operates and hope I could change a few opinions at how we view our state of the union abroad and worldwide as well. Besides, outside of politics I'm sure there are some common ground and positives we can find in one another like UPS, sports,movies,motorcycles etc....I even been given some positive reps outside of current events and have likewise returned the favor eventhough we bicker tooth and nail on politics. Politics brings out the best and sometimes the worst in humans. I'm sure there are many homes divided and many passionate, heated discussions over politics have spoiled many family dinners lately. United we win, divided we fail !

Anyway, back on topic.....AV8, it's not that we fear the name Hussien or are afraid of it. I personally don't think your a rascist for using it. However by repeating it over and over your mimicking the typical GOP playbook tactic of linking Barack to the extreme Muslim faction and Sadam Hussien. Believe it or not there are still some uninformed voters that still think Obama's a Muslim. Uhmm....I wonder if some rt wing talk shows have anything to do with this ?

BrownShark

Banned
I honestly have no clue whether you're being serious, sarcastic or what. I'm not too big on the "institution" of marriage.
My personal view is that a marriage is whatever the two people involved make it into, and for my part I never wanted to change anything about my wife, including her name. Her standing up to me had nothing to do with it, although she's perfectly capable of doing that :happy2:

Neither she nor I ever considered that she was "leaving her family" and joining a new one, although I know that that's the way some people view a marriage.

She's a feminist for sure, and I suppose I understand it as well as the next guy. It's just one more thing I love about her:wink2:.

Jones,

The reason I posted my thread was because you made a "slight" against feminism, and it appeared in your snytax that you disfavored feminist, yet explained a total feminist decision in your own life....

After reading your response, i understand your point of view much better...

You said this, and I needed you to clarify your position:

Rodham is her maiden name, not her middle name, and it was her choice to retain it. Some kinda feminist thing.

I then can imagine that you have no problem with this given your own situation?

Sry for the confusion.

BrownShark

Banned
DIESEL,

BS your smart and witty enough not to use personal attacks against any members here eventhough I sometimes want to reach thru my computer monitor and bitchslap some common sense as well .

Exactly. Its tough to listen to someone who believes he is "original", use a proven RNC tactic that has been employed for years as bait....

He even posted a video off fox noise that has rev wright explaining quite well the origin of Baracks full name. "Arabic is a language not a religion." No where in the video does anyone call Barack Obama, "B. Hussein Obama"

Maybe, his resistence point is a shot across the bow, obviously, the truth hasnt set him free. Privately, like yourself, some have asked me to put the gloves down as they too, believe he is out of touch with reality.

His constant changing of the facts has only caused more response...

He asks questions, yet assigns them to others who never asked them. No one here mentioned they had a problem with his name or who gave it to him, yet, he posts like "I" and others do.

This is reverse methodology, the same as Rush uses in his daily brainwashing of the weak.

I gave up on the dude Diesel. You are correct, time to move on to the next topic.

av8torntn

He even posted a video off fox noise that has rev wright explaining quite well the origin of Baracks full name. "Arabic is a language not a religion." No where in the video does anyone call Barack Obama, "B. Hussein Obama"

.:peaceful:

The video is a speech at the NAACP. You cant find it on many sources.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Jones,

The reason I posted my thread was because you made a "slight" against feminism, and it appeared in your snytax that you disfavored feminist, yet explained a total feminist decision in your own life....

After reading your response, i understand your point of view much better...

You said this, and I needed you to clarify your position:

I then can imagine that you have no problem with this given your own situation?

Sry for the confusion.

Re-reading what I wrote I can certainly see how it could come across as disparaging, which was not my intention. I think it's a good thing when women came keep their given names (but then I'm biased:wink2:).

I think feminism is good thing as well, and honestly I have a hard time seeing how a mature adult (read: not a 20 year old college kid on spring break) could be against it. It's all about fairness, equality, and respect.

av8torntn

Anyway, back on topic.....AV8, it's not that we fear the name Hussien or are afraid of it. I personally don't think your a rascist for using it. However by repeating it over and over your mimicking the typical GOP playbook tactic of linking Barack to the extreme Muslim faction and Sadam Hussien. Believe it or not there are still some uninformed voters that still think Obama's a Muslim. Uhmm....I wonder if some rt wing talk shows have anything to do with this ?

Very adult of you. I thought you were the original one who called me a racist for posting B. Hussein Obama and if you were not my apologies. If you were and you did change your mind well that is a good start.:happy2: