This Animal Needs to be Put Down

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by over9five, Jun 25, 2013.

1. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

2. brett636

brett636 Well-Known Member

If Obama had a son...
  3. 804brown

804brown Well-Known Member

What is wrong with you?? I guess this explains a lot of the crap that you post on here. You seem too filled with hate to think rationally. I think its time to go away or at least be ignored.
  4. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

Had she shot the intruder , the msm would have been all over this , another senseless gun victim .
  5. over9five

Yup, sad world we live in when it's better for a woman to be beat to a pulp rather than have the means to defend herself.
  6. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

Sorry, but that comment was racist and totally out of line.

If you want to talk about 2nd Amendment rights and the fact that the woman wouldnt have been a victim had she been armed I would agree with you 100%. But to draw any sort of comparison between the animal who did this and our President...based solely upon skin reprehensible.
  7. ups hero

ups hero Member

Very upsetting video to watch. Thank god she only had to get stitches and suffered a concussion out of the situation. Her life and her children's were at harm. I hope they catch this man. I know it would never happen but when they do, it would be great if the husband came in and beat the crap out of him like the robber did to his wife.
  8. over9five

Happened last Friday, can't find any update that they caught the guy. Seems strange, they gotta have some good quality pics from the video.
    ​Someone must know him, someone will turn him in.
  9. soberups

I hope he resists arrest. With a knife. Against 5 or 6 cops armed with shotguns. I know I would be happy to pay $20 into a fund for the victim in exchange for the privelege of pissing on his grave.
  10. cachsux

cachsux Wah

If she had only followed TOS' advice.

I don't know what would be more fun. Dumping a box of bullets into him or practicing my swing with a Louisville Slugger. I would take my time either way.
  11. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

Use the bullets to kneecap him first then spend some time practicing your swing.
  12. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Start with toes and fingers and work my way in.
  13. soberups

1. 12 volt automotive battery charger.

2. Handcuffs.

3. Scrotum.

This guy needs to ride the lightning for a couple of hours, with the lady he beat up in control of the duration and the voltage. Perhaps during their time together, he can (between screams) try to justify his actions to her and humbly ask for her forgiveness. I'd pay good money to watch.
  14. island1fox

island1fox Well-Known Member

I agree with the remark about Obama being inappropriate. But we have to wake up ---BLACK CRIME is out of control. Is that racist to say ??? Violence, Rape, Murder ---for 12.6 % of the population to create so much havoc --and people are afraid to say so.
    Generation after Generation --out of wedlock children --drop out of school --drugs, gangs violence ---Jails with 50% black inmates ---people say racism ---WAKE UP !!!!
  15. curiousbrain

curiousbrain Well-Known Member

I saw a guy on fire once; I'm pretty sure that is as bad as it gets.

I'd be willing to watch it again for this gentleman.

edit: A $5,000 reward? Yeah, maybe Jamie Dimon or some other banker can put their money to good use, and hire a real lawyer to find this $*#* and burn him alive. Oh ... wait, they worked real hard for that money and they deserve it, sorry.
  16. island1fox

White, Black, Brown Yellow or red --whatever the color ---My HOME is protected by God and Gun ---Break in uninvited ---you will meet both. Tired of this crap ---look at that video --your wife ? your mother ? your sister ?

Sure --it was done by some poor disadvantaged person !!! Fat slob looks under nourished. When he is caught ---How much in food stamps and welfare has been receiving ???
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  17. island1fox

I am sorry I saw this video --Yet I am glad that you posted it. I know I sound like a nut but watching this woman take such a beating --broke my heart. Thank you for the graphic warning !!
  18. ups hero

ups hero Member

I'd make sure he gets tea bagged a few hundred times too!!
  19. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Um. Who said there wasn't a gun in the house? I didn't see much opportunity to get to it if there was.
  20. over9five

Copy that. Also brings you to a rage, don't you think? It did to me anyhow.
    How someone could do that to a woman.... And wouldn't any man here love to be the one to do violent things to him.