This Animal Needs to be Put Down

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
If Obama had a son...

Sorry, but that comment was racist and totally out of line.

If you want to talk about 2nd Amendment rights and the fact that the woman wouldnt have been a victim had she been armed I would agree with you 100%. But to draw any sort of comparison between the animal who did this and our President...based solely upon skin color...is reprehensible.

ups hero

Very upsetting video to watch. Thank god she only had to get stitches and suffered a concussion out of the situation. Her life and her children's were at harm. I hope they catch this man. I know it would never happen but when they do, it would be great if the husband came in and beat the crap out of him like the robber did to his wife.

over9five

Staff member
Happened last Friday, can't find any update that they caught the guy. Seems strange, they gotta have some good quality pics from the video.
​Someone must know him, someone will turn him in.

soberups

Very upsetting video to watch. Thank god she only had to get stitches and suffered a concussion out of the situation. Her life and her children's were at harm. I hope they catch this man. I know it would never happen but when they do, it would be great if the husband came in and beat the crap out of him like the robber did to his wife.

I hope he resists arrest. With a knife. Against 5 or 6 cops armed with shotguns. I know I would be happy to pay $20 into a fund for the victim in exchange for the privelege of pissing on his grave.

If she had only followed TOS' advice.

I don't know what would be more fun. Dumping a box of bullets into him or practicing my swing with a Louisville Slugger. I would take my time either way.

soberups

1. 12 volt automotive battery charger.

2. Handcuffs.

3. Scrotum.

This guy needs to ride the lightning for a couple of hours, with the lady he beat up in control of the duration and the voltage. Perhaps during their time together, he can (between screams) try to justify his actions to her and humbly ask for her forgiveness. I'd pay good money to watch.

island1fox

If you want to talk about 2nd Amendment rights and the fact that the woman wouldnt have been a victim had she been armed I would agree with you 100%. But to draw any sort of comparison between the animal who did this and our President...based solely upon skin color...is reprehensible.

sober,
I agree with the remark about Obama being inappropriate. But we have to wake up ---BLACK CRIME is out of control. Is that racist to say ??? Violence, Rape, Murder ---for 12.6 % of the population to create so much havoc --and people are afraid to say so.
Generation after Generation --out of wedlock children --drop out of school --drugs, gangs violence ---Jails with 50% black inmates ---people say racism ---WAKE UP !!!!

curiousbrain

I saw a guy on fire once; I'm pretty sure that is as bad as it gets.

I'd be willing to watch it again for this gentleman.

edit: A $5,000 reward? Yeah, maybe Jamie Dimon or some other banker can put their money to good use, and hire a real lawyer to find this $*#* and burn him alive. Oh ... wait, they worked real hard for that money and they deserve it, sorry.

island1fox

White, Black, Brown Yellow or red --whatever the color ---My HOME is protected by God and Gun ---Break in uninvited ---you will meet both. Tired of this crap ---look at that video --your wife ? your mother ? your sister ?

Sure --it was done by some poor disadvantaged person !!! Fat slob looks under nourished. When he is caught ---How much in food stamps and welfare has been receiving ???

Last edited:

ups hero

1. 12 volt automotive battery charger.

2. Handcuffs.

3. Scrotum.

This guy needs to ride the lightning for a couple of hours, with the lady he beat up in control of the duration and the voltage. Perhaps during their time together, he can (between screams) try to justify his actions to her and humbly ask for her forgiveness. I'd pay good money to watch.

I'd make sure he gets tea bagged a few hundred times too!!

bbsam

Staff member

Um. Who said there wasn't a gun in the house? I didn't see much opportunity to get to it if there was.

over9five

Staff member
over9five,

I am sorry I saw this video --Yet I am glad that you posted it. I know I sound like a nut but watching this woman take such a beating --broke my heart. Thank you for the graphic warning !!

Copy that. Also brings you to a rage, don't you think? It did to me anyhow.
How someone could do that to a woman.... And wouldn't any man here love to be the one to do violent things to him.