tired of this company's games

Ok.

I will say some of the resi guys have it sweet now. They never get out of the truck. Arm picks up the can dumps it and sets it down.
That is the way the trash is pick up in my town now. Still with on street parking they still get out to move the bins so not to hit a parked car. Along with dead end streets and no place to turn around I bet the trash haulers think we have it gravy. All just part of the job.

SCV good to go sir.

...I really don't care any more cause i have an interview tomorrow someplace else. I'll laugh every time i see a ups truck from now on.

You're so full of :censored2:. Just a few hours ago you were crying that you weren't driving, suddenly you're over it and laughing at the very thing that was denied to you. You got a job interview just like that? In the course of a few hours? Liar liar pants on fire.

Your initial post made it very clear that you have unrealistic expectations. You're acting like the "fact" that you got an interview tomorrow automatically means you got the job. What if they see what UPS saw and they don't hire you? You going to cry on their forum too? I bet you don't actually have an interview. I bet you're just submitting an online application and automatically assuming that you're going to get an interview in a vain attempt to make us jealous.

News flash for you, the vast majority of us have put in the time to get to where we are. We've dealt with the company's bull:censored2: for way longer, but we've all stuck through it. You don't even know the half of it because you've only been here for 25 days (lol). Sure we get stressed at times, but I've personally never reached the point where I longed to be somewhere else. If I ever felt that way I would just up and leave. So for you to act like you moving on to "bigger and better things" is going to leave us miserable and with a longing in our hearts for something is nothing short of ludicrous and it demonstrates just how immature you really are. Good luck holding onto a respectable job with your attitude.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
And they will laugh back at you that you didn't have the patience or perseverance to get through the bs stage and make 90k to 100k a year. Good luck finding a higher paying job with full bennies and full retirement lol.
I like serious jump. You're a smart friggin dude.
Good for him.

I'll bet when he was in his 20's he worked his ass off and kept his mouth shut.
People like to think every high paying job is a gift. I bet that guy never puts his phone down.
Eh...WM workers are also Teamsters union and make roughly the same rate as UPS drivers around here. Funny you would make that type of ignorant comment when calling someone else out. :D
They don't make that much here. 15 an hour and crap benefits. Just because it's that way somewhere else doesn't mean it is that way everywhere. Plus, who wants to smell garbage all day?
except perhaps the trash truck driver probably has better hours and works for better people. :O
Back in my home state it was almost all run by some sketchy maffia dudes. I don't think they qualify as better people.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
So is your Mom.
giphy.gif

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The reason I said "around here" was to curb you from saying "just because it's like that there doesn't mean..." haha

People like to think every high paying job is a gift. I bet that guy never puts his phone down.

They don't make that much here. 15 an hour and crap benefits. Just because it's that way somewhere else doesn't mean it is that way everywhere. Plus, who wants to smell garbage all day?

Back in my home state it was almost all run by some sketchy maffia dudes. I don't think they qualify as better people.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
i got hired off the street as a driver. i worked about 25 days. I did my conference call. I haven't worked since! wtf! its almost like this company just wants qualified drivers for peak and jerks everyone around until 10/15. this union is bull. the company just walks all over the drivers.
It's a weeding out process.....WEED

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You talkin some apartment buildings. May look nice on the outside but do not touch the floor with anything but your boots. And wipe your feet before getting back into the truck. Then there is the cooking smells. Fried rats?
No, not talking about apartment buildings. I am talking about on the streets, the main roads and drags, the housing projects, and everything else. You have never been to a city with underground sewers and the likes? I delivered in one area where there is a several block radius where it smelled worse than anything I can ever remember. I tried to park at least 200 feet away and walk stuff off as quickly as possible with two wheeler. It's atrocious on hot days or if the wind is blowing towards you.