Union Politics - Where is the last TDU candidate now?

The Silent Bang

Then why are you here? You already said you work for another craft but your talking :censored2: on UPSers on a UPS site. Your not very smart when kicked to the curb at your other craft and come to the "Brown Bubble" looking for support. Ugh. I have never ignored anyone on this site but your about to be the first. Go make a difference at your craft loser.
ha ha ha ha !!! Go to sleep you baby!

LagunaBrown

ha ha ha ha !!! Go to sleep you baby!
Ha ha! You used to have have witty humor until you got all butt hurt. Maybe one day you will come out of the closet, until then I have to get back to ripping on the 38 year old pimply faced fat kid (that lives at home with his mother) and his weak TDU slate.

542thruNthru

If your agents had ball and stood up to management how many terminations would you say you'd have ?? You think that just because your weak agents get these guys jobs back they're hero's? What about the anguish, and trouble these members have to go through when they are terminated? This is why you will never be anything but second grade union steward, never involved in anything, only caring about the few followers you have.
You must really feel good about yourself when you see that the local pays your dues every month.

I'm a little confused are you saying an agent can stop a termination? I don't see them having that power. I know they can enforce the contract and make sure that employee gets his or her job back. I might be misunderstanding what you are trying to say. Because if you are blaming the agent for the firing of an employee I think you might just have a grudge.

WeDon'tForget

Then why are you here? You already said you work for another craft but your talking :censored2: on UPSers on a UPS site. Your not very smart when kicked to the curb at your other craft and come to the "Brown Bubble" looking for support. Ugh. I have never ignored anyone on this site but your about to be the first. Go make a difference at your craft loser.
Lagunabrown, since you're on the subject of not ignoring people, don't dodge my question. You were quick to comment about the loss of Reform 952 votes from one election to another. What is your explanation on PK losing more than 300 votes from one election to the next. Also remember that your BA was on the slate in 2013. Let's hear your explanation. Don't ignore the question

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Lagunabrown, since you're on the subject of not ignoring people, don't dodge my question. You were quick to comment about the loss of Reform 952 votes from one election to another. What is your explanation on PK losing more than 300 votes from one election to the next. Also remember that your BA was on the slate in 2013. Let's hear your explanation. Don't ignore the question
He loses 100 votes for every $100,000 they go in debt? :-)

The Silent Bang

I'm a little confused are you saying an agent can stop a termination? I don't see them having that power. I know they can enforce the contract and make sure that employee gets his or her job back. I might be misunderstanding what you are trying to say. Because if you are blaming the agent for the firing of an employee I think you might just have a grudge.
What i'm try to say is that if there was power in that work place the company would think twice about terminating members for petty BS.. Sure people get fired or written up all the time, but to have a gutless BA that will just sit back and watch it happen without one ounce of fight in him is a disgrace. Companies should fear us as much as the members fear them, the Union should should have the power to move the members in a certain direction if need be. There is no unity, no power at Local 952.

Funny that 251 Wrong couldn't update the Local website more then once every 5 years when they were in office. Now they copy the current leadership and think members don't remember 2-3 years ago. Ok. Thanks for thinking we're stupid.
Here is a clue as to you being affiliated with TDU and m&m and mT. You are trolling. You are probably 251elvis or the assistant Ba. Look out you guys have an election and you are spending all your time on this site. Keep it up. The priorities of some. Lol

That's pretty funny about favoritism. That's how it used to be before United Action.
The old group wants to run again. Good for them. They have an event and get a handful of members, and a larger group of retirees and officials from other locals to attend. Good luck to them.
Are you still suspended from ups?

9 new people? The former principle officer, the former recording secretary and a bunch of former stewards who quit on the members?
Do you think I'm stupid? Is my memory that bad?
I've had no issues with the new guys, plenty of issues with the old guys.
Yep you are affiliated with the tdu locals eboard. I'd worry about you two upcoming elections this year but I'll play.

I go to most of the monthly meetings, like I did before. Salaries are typically read off at 90k per month, when they used to be over 110k. Not sure what meetings you're going to.
I have no problems filing grievances and getting them resolved or paid. 9.5 was a joke before, now it's enforced. Look at all the new drivers promoted.
Hey, nothing's perfect but I see a lot of effort by the guys there now. Seems like most of your complaints are of how things used to be. Did you actually feel the union was stronger before?
Management are bastards, which never changes. They'll always try to get one over on employees.
Tell me this. How does one get suspended from ups being a Ba that no longer works for ups but is employed by the local union. Amateurs

We don't use arbitration, but you know that, being all knowing of course.
Also, the 9.5 committee decision was posted in 2008. On the union bulletin board. By the previous BA.

Also, if you keyboard tough guys feel so strongly about usernames, mine used to be street walking cheetah.
But I don't care about any of that because this bizarro universe is like toilet paper, or tampons.
No I remember you. TDU pukes.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
LBTN doesn't answer those types of questions.

He lives in his own world were the local and international are ran perfectly, and the finances of 952 couldn't be better.