ups bent me over big time and the union...Termination

Top Fuel Friday

Next Day Air
No matter what the situation, you got a DUI in a company vehicle that leaded to the suspension of your license. You can't expect not to be terminated.

How would you feel if you saw a story about post office employees cutting across lanes of traffic high on vicodone, and then the post office said "it's okay, they have a prescription, they'll be back on their rout tomorrow?"

I know that you feel like you're being done wrong, but I think it's the only thing management can do in a situation like that, it's your unions job to try to get your job back if they feel it's possible.

P

pickup

I hope SexyUPSman continues to post. I don't recall any of his posts being out of line.

I have seen posts directed at him that have come close. Please be nice. Bashing (toward anyone) is in violation of BrownCafes TOS.

but you let those posts stay on line, thank you for being moderate in your moderating , that proves you are not a dictastor

backinbrown

respect my authority
i was thinking someone was going to correct his spelling

when it finally sunk into my skull what i was reading i allmost spit my water out

sexyupsman

Hey I wasnt sure if he was serious or what but then it hit me like a ton of pricks! I am at work and almost fell out of my chair! That was quite funny on his part. I love Freudian slips they are the best!

P

pickup

i was thinking someone was going to correct his spelling

when it finally sunk into my skull what i was reading i allmost spit my water out

the moment when it sinks in is when you do it orally :knockedout: just mentally reading it without mentally sounding it out will make you think it is a misspelling

P

pickup

sexy upsman: before my epiphany and subsequent apology. I was gonna "spin" one of your comments and accuse you of being a "dict...." but found the strength of will not to do it. However, I already had the bullet in my gun and needed to shoot it out so I spun one of over 9five's comments to work that into a response.

sexyupsman

sexy upsman: before my epiphany and subsequent apology. I was gonna "spin" one of your comments and accuse you of being a "dict...." but found the strength of will not to do it. However, I already had the bullet in my gun and needed to shoot it out so I spun one of over 9five's comments to work that into a response.
Well whatever you did you did it perfectly!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I really don't care what anyone's ...orientation is, it is their business. With that in mind, I don't think THIS forum is the place for descriptive innuendo regardless of which way it goes. There have been numerous statements made by men toward women as well as what we have read from sexyupsguy. If one is inappropriate so is the other.
Am I defending the gay lifestyle(for lack of a better term)? NO, I'm not, nor am I condemning. But folks, fair is fair. If a post is out of line with the forum guidelines, it should be edited or removed via the moderators, regardless of the orientation. If the post is not in violations, then it should not be pampered with. Shouldn't we let the Mods make the decision of what is OK?

Note to Drewed, if anyone's posts offend you and they are not beyond the rules, put that poster on ignore and you can pretend sensitive subjects don't exist.
If he finds the post offensive he can also report it. I must be really tolerant, I have found very few posts offensive. Maybe Cheryl could put in a smilie that says something like 'adult material'.

satellitedriver

I really don't care what anyone's ...orientation is, it is their business. With that in mind, I don't think THIS forum is the place for descriptive innuendo regardless of which way it goes. There have been numerous statements made by men toward women as well as what we have read from sexyupsguy. If one is inappropriate so is the other.
Am I defending the gay lifestyle(for lack of a better term)? NO, I'm not, nor am I condemning. But folks, fair is fair. If a post is out of line with the forum guidelines, it should be edited or removed via the moderators, regardless of the orientation. If the post is not in violations, then it should not be pampered with. Shouldn't we let the Mods make the decision of what is OK?

Note to Drewed, if anyone's posts offend you and they are not beyond the rules, put that poster on ignore and you can pretend sensitive subjects don't exist.
My moderator hat is on now,
I do not know of any technical BC rule broken.
But, it has come close to "personal attacks".
Hat's off now.
I agree, trpinkl,
This is not the forum for descriptive innuendo, unless it is made in a kind hearted joking manner,
even that can be borderline.
Example;
Innuendo is not that same as inyourendo.

Last edited:

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
UK

I ,for one other, dont care. Its none of my business. Not until someone tries to inflict their views on me.

My suggestion is that you and sweet whats his name do your caring for each other in private?

As for the subject being appropriate for this site, I dont think so.

btw, I find it interesting you all berate him for his intolerant view, but yet you dont accept his views and he must change? I dont think YOU both are tolerant!

d

Oh danny boy the lights the lights are calling
from glen to glen and down the mountain side

I dont care what you think, so i think I`ll carry on caring wherever I care to care and I wont tolerate being called intolerate in your post regarding his intolerant view of not tolerating intolerance. BTW I dont care for his intolerate views but I do tolerate them and I find it interesting that the more things stay the same the more they change so I think your wrong in thinking what you think of us both but I can only think for myself in this matter I think and I`m not inflicting it on you. I do hope you tolerate my views because I still care so there.