UPS Uniforms

Sheikyrbouti

Username and password is pp@ups

Attachments

• 0AC27AF5-AE0A-459A-87EC-ABDDED8CB3DB.png
    0AC27AF5-AE0A-459A-87EC-ABDDED8CB3DB.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 177

JL 0513

In my building's experience, getting the new uniforms takes about 3 months. I hope they have enough old supply to provide the summer temps.

I have managed to get 3 of the new polos and they make a world of difference in the heat! No more drenched button down shirt.

Air Recovery

I start Integrad next week for package driver. HR gave me a pair of pants and an old tuck in short sleeve shirt because that’s all they had. They placed an order for me but I don’t know when I receive it. I was hoping sooner than later because with the weather I would like the shorts. (Hoping they put that in along with my pants order)
I also would like to know what’s a good recommendation for boots and sneakers? I was thinking maybe boots with pants and sneakers with the shorts. Thanks in advance

I wear redwing boots. They are heavy. It is hard to run in them and you will want to gradually run during your 30 day qualifier. I ran in my boots but dont recommend it. Alot of other drivers bring running shoes in their bag.

I like my redwings. They have served me well. Thet are pricey though. Many other 4th year+ vererans wear keens

Upsguy21

There’s been a stack of order forms in my center waiting to be submitted since early May. Take them pants to the asian lady around the corner and make some shorts or your summer is going to be rough!

specter208

I went through intergrad last July. Yes, learn it all verbatim. Of course they’ve changed the 10 point commentary from last years version making it more complicated to get down pat. Maybe I will see you in class as I an being sent again lmfao. I still have my “diploma” from last year, but not scratching my training route caused a DQ. Funny thing is I’ve been driving the entire year with the volume, just not in an official capacity. That’s their way of screwing me out of ft benefits imo. Good luck with the class in any case
I'm stressing out. Was told the 10 explanations coul summarized and only bold words verbatim

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
In my building's experience, getting the new uniforms takes about 3 months. I hope they have enough old supply to provide the summer temps.

I have managed to get 3 of the new polos and they make a world of difference in the heat! No more drenched button down shirt.
3 months? Shouldn’t take more than a couple weeks. If it does file.

Brownslave688

There’s been a stack of order forms in my center waiting to be submitted since early May. Take them pants to the asian lady around the corner and make some shorts or your summer is going to be rough!
File a grievance. They can’t just choose to not order you uniforms.

tourists24

File a grievance. They can’t just choose to not order you uniforms.
Grievance in my local wouldn’t be heard for 4 or 5 months at best. That wouldn’t do any good. The best strategy I’ve been able to use is just wear the crappiest ones you have til they get tired of looking at you that way lol. At least they’re still comfy

Brownslave688

Grievance in my local wouldn’t be heard for 4 or 5 months at best. That wouldn’t do any good. The best strategy I’ve been able to use is just wear the crappiest ones you have til they get tired of looking at you that way lol. At least they’re still comfy
There’s also avenues for getting your grievances heard in a timely manner.