Upstate is not perfect after all.

Johney

I give you credit for bringing your "friend"up here. Especially since your an as$ to most here. Not that I think that but just saying.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Covemaster is Very Upset about the upcomming Celtics NBA season and wants to know if UPSTATE with his great wisdom can go to NYC and straighten out the mess !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Covemaster is Very Upset about the upcomming Celtics NBA season and wants to know if UPSTATE with his great wisdom can go to NYC and straighten out the mess !

Have you noticed that, unlike the NFL lockout, there has been zero public response to the NBA lockout? Maybe some of the players could use that time to get a few more tattoos.

HomeDelivery

The package was signed for and the signature clarified.

waitamin, I usually say the name on the package and if that person lives here... so that customer at the wrong address said it was his name on the wine box?

but at least you got it back to the correct customer in the end:foamfinger:

it (mis-delivery) does happen to every courier, whether they admit it or not

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
waitamin, I usually say the name on the package and if that person lives here... so that customer at the wrong address said it was his name on the wine box?

but at least you got it back to the correct customer in the end:foamfinger:

it (mis-delivery) does happen to every courier, whether they admit it or not

I'm thinking that it's possible that he, in his usual know-it-all fashion, fueled by his irrational hatred for send agains, forged the signature at the original point of misdelivery.
Adult signature over 21 packages have a DIAD prompt instructing us confirm the consignee and their age.
Of course he'll never admit it.
Either way, I find it hard to believe, that neither he or the original signer noticed that the name on the package was not for that address.