We did it Boys!!! (Targay)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’d stick to the cleaning up the Republican Party and leave companies to their own marketing.
You:
I don't understand why you are against this

Me:
Because I'm against pedophilia.

You:
Republicans are bad!

Frankly, this is the kind of deflection and disingenuous conversation most of us have come to expect from the left.

Carry on.

100%

You:
I don't understand why you are against this

Me:
Because I'm against pedophilia.

You:
Republicans are bad!

Frankly, this is the kind of deflection and disingenuous conversation most of us have come to expect from the left.

Carry on.
I can’t get any of them to explain the Twitter files thread. How ironic.

100%

Person 1: "You're apathetic about pedophilia."

Person 2: "You're right, I am apathetic about it."

Well alrighty then.
It’s really simple….if you’re obsessed with other peoples children, what sex they are, and everything else…….YOURE A PEDOPHILE!

bbsam

Staff member
Person 1: "You're apathetic about pedophilia."

Person 2: "You're right, I am apathetic about it."

Well alrighty then.
If trans clothes being sold at Target means I’m apathetic to pedo, the ok. But that’s a ridiculously stupid correlation.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If trans clothes being sold at Target means I’m apathetic to pedo, the ok. But that’s a ridiculously stupid correlation.
So in your opinion, it's not pedophilic for a grown man to tell a little boy he's a girl, then show him how to tuck his penis into a special compression pocket in a tranny bathing suit he bought for him, so the boy can look like a little girl.....

Ooooooookaay.
Keep shopping at target then.
Think I'll pass though.
Carry on.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
So in your opinion, it's not pedophilic for a grown man to tell a little boy he's a girl, then show him how to tuck his penis into a special compression pocket in a tranny bathing suit he bought for him, so the boy can look like a little girl.....

Ooooooookaay.
Keep shopping at target then.
Think I'll pass though.
Carry on.
Typical righty, change the facts into garbage, then project them as someone else idea.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Typical righty, change the facts into garbage, then project them as someone else idea.
Not at all, you just don't like it when things are spelled out exactly the way things are, because it forces you to confront reality.

It's why the left is obsessed with euphemisms.
At some point they tricked people into calling sex change procedures "gender affirming care".

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I’d stick to the cleaning up the Republican Party and leave companies to their own marketing.
I think it's funny people are saying don't boycott something for pushing to help make your kid a target for pedos. Yet the same person said in the past to boycott something to to it possibly being a black issue.. hypocrites. Smh....

Ou812fu

Here's another thing. You say being trans is normal. Yet to you a person with multiple personalities has a mental issue? They both have mental issues. They both have multiple personalities .

Ou812fu

Woke up to this.

Target Stock Takes A Major Hit​

I guess this is what being woke feels like..

Lmao. Burn baby burn

TheDudeAbides92

I shopped in Target today. Picked up some new AirPods. Didn’t think once about whether trans clothes were being sold in any department. In fact that thought has never come to my mind in any store I’ve been in. Then again, I don’t know if they sell feminine hygiene or the morning after pill. It’s almost like I don’t care what other people are buying. Not sure why that’s such a difficult position for folks to adopt for themselves.
Ok groomer

bbsam

Staff member
I think it's funny people are saying don't boycott something for pushing to help make your kid a target for pedos. Yet the same person said in the past to boycott something to to it possibly being a black issue.. hypocrites. Smh....
Incorrect. I think boycotts are great. It’s voting with money.

Threatening violence, however, is uncalled for in my opinion.