What the heck......

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I did feel attacked, like they attacked me and my family. And he doesnt know, how mad that makes us. And I bet he doesnt come back.
He could, what could we do, its just a site. WE will all stick up for our company, but do not attack the people who make it run. If he were sincere, he would ask how to fix it, how can we help him, and how could he help us. But no it was that arrogant nature, of I know all. And we are mostly too old in the company to have a new baby. New Ideas, constructive thought.............. yes, labotomy just finished and thought he would try it out, uhuh.

I turned in my last sales lead in June of 2000. I had about $4000 on my card that quarter. That's when I found a driver taking sales lead off the center manager desk to turn in with his name.

I agree that a driver with a bad attitude can influence a customer to switch from ups. But some major accounts that have switch like WaMu. switched because we couldn't guarantee our website (I was told) FedEx now picks up with 2 or 3 express trucks and a ground truck. Taking about an hour and a half. We did it all with one truck in less than 30 minutes and the mailroom could go home at 5:00. That was a big nda account (100-300 40lb boxes and 200-400 asd's a day)

I think we need to compete better like guaranteeing our technology and maybe perishable things like fish. If FedEX can do it why can't UPS?

H

HOW DO YOU SLEEP....

I can't service the customers I have now, get more? If I could come in and go home at five like you, UPS would be #1, but 730/8PM every night with a family doesn't work. Your greed at the corporate level doesn't fly, we work our ass off to serve our customers and your greed makes our efforts all for not and they now get better service from another company, what a surprise........EDD destroyed our routes and the personal service our company was built on, the numbers are a joke and the morale will always reflect the bad numbers! Tell someone they put up ****ty numbers and , if they feel like ****, they will work like **** and your ****ty numbers willl only get worst. I've been a productive employee for 15 years and the only thing that has changed is your numbers, and now I'm a piece of ****!, good luck, hopefully the production numbers make the grade because as far as us Drivers and my customers, if I had time to to service them as I did in the past our company would be solid, but guess what, some B.A. wants more......17 years later I don't want more! but less and maybe a few dinners with the family, I tell my family to ship FED EX or POSTAL beacause UPS doesn't do whats right................bigger isn't always better.................

bd-dude

Sorry to some of you but I'm going to reply.

So the problems with UPS are everyone else's fault except the bad drivers out there? I noted that there are bad mgmt, BD, etc. But when I pointed out that there were bad drivers with terrible work ethics and attitudes then I was in the wrong. Get real, if you don't believe it then you have your eyes closed.

I was once protected by the union but realized that I was paying money to an organization that I would never use because grew up in a family that taught me a responsible work ethic and didn't just protect the inept and unethical.

Once again, I state that to the drivers and workers that do what they can and put their best foot forward, you are what UPS stands for, as for all the others, PLEASE QUIT.

Pollocknbrown

Did you get your coffee today BD? oh wait....

Glengarry Glen Ross speech

*warning strong language, but really funny and already on the forums somewheres*

COFFEE IS FOR CLOSERS ONLY, close a sales lead and you can have your coffee back.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
LOL did someone have a hidden camera at our weekly pcm. that was awsum especialy the brass balls lol .

And is it really 5 zip thats awsum also.
If nothing else BD watching you get verbaly attacked by everyone who knows your full of poop has been quite enjoyable. ahhhhh time for a cup of tea now and my night is complete:thumbup1:

Funny how we can all disagree over many issues on these threads, but when attacked by someone that has no clue of what we deal with we turn into a force to be reckoned with. It's like someone attacked our family.

I love all the replies posted here and have nothing more to say than "Ya, what they said"

:thumbup1:

Once again, I state that to the drivers and workers that do what they can and put their best foot forward, you are what UPS stands for, as for all the others, PLEASE QUIT.

I would love to put my best foot forward,right into the crack of your lazy desk riding,got all the answers but have no clues,finger pointing except at your own mistakes, ass.

Oops,:blushing:, would that be considered workplace violence?

samiam

I wish, there for I am?
I hate these post. We are losing customers because UPS doesn't care about customer service. The drivers care, the company does not. We went for a company that would service the customer at any cost, to 'friend' the customer so we can cut cost. UPS needs to find out what is more important, it's customers or it's bottom line. And as I've said before, I may have only minored in business, but without any customers there is no bottom line, so UPS better pick the right path to follow, and soon.

Upslady20

I
agree
BD_DUDE
please
QUIT!

I
agree
BD_DUDE
please
QUIT!

I
agree
BD_DUDE
please
QUIT!

Isn't three times a charm???:thumbup1:

govols019

You smell that?
I put in a sales lead in June for a customer that asked for a daily pickup and our top notch sales team has still yet to close the deal. I have refused to do another sales lead until this one is resolved. I won't make a promise to a customer that our company won't keep.

upsgrunt

I agree. Guess who most often looks like a fool when prospective customers are not contacted or phone calls are not returned: I'll give you 3 guesses and the first two don't count.
P.S. It's the same people who have to suck up the slack when the sort goes down late, when the air comes in late, when we are "short on drivers", "short on package cars", and "we need to do good on an audit".

Penguin

I understand where you're coming from. I think a lot of us just want to vent with other employees some. It's better we do it here then at work. :P

diesel96

Hey,BD....GO to UPSERS.COM......and go play on-line with your self. If you can't get on line, call
1-800-UP-YOURS:thumbup1: And don't forget to tell the customer
"Thanks for shopping with UPS"..Have a nice day!