What the heck......

JustTired

free at last.......
My FEDEX reps were there when we needed them. I never went past the close of business day to hear back from them. We saw them on a consistent basis. As I stated before, I saw my UPS rep 1 time in 3 years. This is the truth.

Several years ago we had our customer service guy quit. Right before that I had a talk with him and could tell that he was about to have a nervous breakdown.

He was spread pretty thin covering all of the accounts out of our building. So what was the company response to that? They gave him an additional center about 50 miles away. He tried as best he could to do his job for a couple of years but was never able to keep up. He explained to me that he spent the first few hours of the day checking and responding to email, then there was conference calls. He had to leave time at the end of the day to log on the computer what he did that day. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that after he accomplished all the bs that he was told he had to do daily, there was little time to get anything accomplished as far as checking on accounts or following up on leads. That's why he quit. He was no longer able to do his job. But he had a good looking paper trail.

I don't get it. Is it just me? Or is this just another IE mess?