Will TeamCare cost Hoffa/Hall their reelection?

Work safe or not at all.

Again!! WASTE not waist. Do you have a 5th grade reading level like HOFFA?? No wonder why you don't see all the contract concessions. Go get your GED bo... Maybe you'll see the concessions after your more educated

"THE PIGS ARE IN THE MARBLE PALACE"

Are you willing to walk the line with a sign that reads "Down with Teamcare"? or "I do not trust my union to manage my healthcare"? If not, shut the :censored2: up.

you really need to go to some Union Meetings

Well you seem to be well informed over these matters, so instead of insulting, maybe you could explain?

Edit - By the way, I literally can't go to union meetings because UPS doesn't pay me enough to purchase a car... lol and for some reason my union refuses to fight for my welfare, even though I pay them to do so.

Last edited:

ChickenLegs

Safety Expert
Again!! WASTE not waist. Do you have a 5th grade reading level like HOFFA?? No wonder why you don't see all the contract concessions. Go get your GED bo... Maybe you'll see the concessions after your more educated

"THE PIGS ARE IN THE MARBLE PALACE"
They can't see the concessions because they are blindly led by their corrupt locals telling them how to vote.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Well you seem to be well informed over these matters, so instead of insulting, maybe you could explain?

Edit - By the way, I literally can't go to union meetings because UPS doesn't pay me enough to purchase a car... lol and for some reason my union refuses to fight for my welfare, even though I pay them to do so.
every time we have tried to answer your questions we have been rudely rebuffed.If you are that dissatisfied with your representation call your Business Agent and discuss your problems with him.
He can solve your problems,while ranting on a public forum really gets you nowhere

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It was unfair to those of us working inside. The 80's saw a HUGE increase in hiring and many inside employees got shafted when some guy fresh off the streets got the job we were all waiting for,and later when were were able to finally go FT had FT seniority over those of us who'd already been with the company
No offense directed at you or any other off the street driver meant by my post . I was already FT when the ratio was changed,but would love to see it go even higher to give these kids whi have been PT for many years the shot at a FT position
Don't give in to that troll.....should be 10 to 1 ratio

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Why? We can barely get PTers to go driving now at 6:1.
You're right on the quality of many of the part timers...If they were paid a higher rate we might be able to keep them around. There have been many other sups here that have been passed over many times for a driving position and instead they have hired an outsider...