You know you're a UPS driver if...

AKupser

Ice Queen (Elsa)
.....when you tell the guy at the hardware store giving you a bad time that his mom and/or grandma will hear about this when I see them later.

Z

ZQXC

If you know that a particular car does not belong with the house where you see it parked on a Wednesday afternoon while husband is at work.........

And , if you're really good, you may even know whose car it is.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
You wake up on the couch Christmas morning at 5 am still in Browns cuz you passed out there at 3 am after putting together a doll house , a little tykes kitchen set ,a parking garage hot wheels toy with instructions in Japanese OR Spanish only and the kids screaming Santa came! ( young guys!!! cherish these Christmases, they go by to fast )

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If your hands always look dirty no matter how much you scrub them. Even with grit soap.
Lava soap and a fingernail brush...use the brush to scrub under your nails...and scrub your palms and finger with the brush too. Do it right after you shower...the shower helps loosen the hand grime...your hands will clean up pretty good.

oldngray

nowhere special
Lava soap and a fingernail brush...use the brush to scrub under your nails...and scrub your palms and finger with the brush too. Do it right after you shower...the shower helps loosen the hand grime...your hands will clean up pretty good.

Just have a tank of lye to dunk your hands in after work.

Brown58

#IamJairo
...you have a Retirement count down clock on your smart phone, so you know the millisecond that you get to 80 and then you are out.

Brown58

#IamJairo
I'm not a dirtbag & I refuse to disrespect somebody's lawn. I don't whiz in my own yard, so why would I do it in yours? And superballs, I start my rezis about 1 o clock or so. That's 3 1/2 hrs til pickups start. Figure it out.

It's just grass. Dog piss on it, birds :censored2: on it, and I will too.