Your blue jeans?

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by DownsizedUPS'er, Jan 19, 2009.

1. DownsizedUPS'er

DownsizedUPS'er missing my UPS family

How many times, under normal circumstances, do you wear your jeans before washing? if you wear them more then once, what makes jeans different from other clothing that makes it "ok" to wear more then once?

2. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Obviously a woman's question.
    Any clothing is okay to wear multiple times until it get's dirty or smells too much.
    Blue jeans - 4-5 times
    Shirts 2-3 times
    dress pants - 6-7 times
    Suits 10 times
    Coat - 100 times~
    Vest - 200 times
    Favorite vest - 500 times
    Socks - once
    Underwear - once

3. DownsizedUPS'er

common Hoax, you dont turn your skivies inside out and backwards before washing?:peaceful::laughing:

4. Monkey Butt

Gotta draw the line somewhere... or is it skidmarks?

5. DownsizedUPS'er

eeewwwwww:happy2:

6. sano

sano New Member

I look at blue jeans the same as other cloths. 1 wear 1 wash. But then I am a bit ocd about cleanliness. I take 2 showers a day. I think it stems back to 7th grade when a girl i had a crush on (she didn't know it) commented to a group of people that I smell dead. Scarred me for life. :)

7. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

Legend has it that the late Jim Morrison only owned a few items of clothing. He would wear the same clothes many days on end.:sick:

8. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I wear 1 pair of jeans all weekend, unless we are going somewhere nice. I where my work pants at least 3 days. Sometimes brown comes in handy!

9. Monkey Butt

Left more money for the drugs.

10. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

I think it would depend on how many times you pee in your pants when you laugh.
    Re: Things my wife hates
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hoaxster
    Both of them?

i just peed a little in my pants when i read this. way too funny.
    [/quote]

11. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I usually get 2 days out of a pair of jeans and 3 days out of a uniform. Most nights when I get home I don't even bother to change until bed.

12. dillweed

dillweed Well-Known Member

Jeans have a way of fitting nice right out of the dryer but getting a bit baggy after a day of wear. I don't care for work and will wear the things for two days.

On weekends I wear them only one day. Or will wear a pair on Sunday, then again on Monday.

13. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

If you take them off and they'll stand up by themselves - it's time to wash em.:sick: