“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Who did he baptize?
The Scripture says:
1)John the Baptist preached only to Jews, and John baptized only Jews. We read that all of John's ministry was done only in a land that was inhabited by Jews (Matt. 3:5-6)
He also baptized Jesus.
"The next day he saw Jesus coming toward him, and said, “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! This is he of whom I said, ‘After me comes a man who ranks before me, because he was before me.’ I myself did not know him, but for this purpose I came baptizing with water, that he might be revealed to Israel.” John 1: 29-31
"Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to the Jordan unto John, to be baptized of him. But John would have hindered him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me? But Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it now: for thus it becometh us to fulfill all righteousness. Then he suffereth him. And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway from the water: and lo, the heavens were. opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove, and coming upon him; and lo, a voice out of the heavens saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased" Matt. 3:13-17

@floridays
You had no answer or discussion to my response to your first question.
The above answer is to your second question. If anything is unclear in any of the answers given to your questions , let me know.

floridays

I knew the answers before I asked you.

I was looking for only two words:

Water
Jesus

You promote the remission of sins through water
I believe in the remission, the washing of sin by blood.

A man baptizes you in to the water
The Holy Spirit baptizes me in the Blood of the Son of God.

I'm not looking to you to answer my questions, I already noted you are a deceiver ( the copy and paste lie, remember?) and another

Romans 10:9 says ONLY confession will save.
Romans 10:9 actually says:

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

To glorify The Lord and not an act of obedience:

Romans 6: 3-4

3Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

floridays

So you affirm the English word for, translated from the the Greek word eis, is "because of " and not "for."
OK

Just for the record, the preposition used for "on account of" or "because of" is the Greek word "dia". It is no where to be found in the text we are discussing.
The Greek word in the original manuscript in Acts 2:38 is "eis" , "for", "in order to"
I affirm you have no idea which baptism Peter was speaking of.

In my dividing of the word, water has never washed sin away, Peter was not speaking of the picture, the seen, he was speaking of the real, the unseen.

I ask you to rightly "handle" this portion of scripture, you personally, not a cut and paste.
I will, as I see rightly divide the word as I see, no cut and paste.

Here we go

Acts 8: 9-24

9But there was a certain man, called Simon, which beforetime in the same city used sorcery, and bewitched the people of Samaria, giving out that himself was some great one:

10To whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, This man is the great power of God.

11And to him they had regard, because that of long time he had bewitched them with sorceries.

12But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.

13Then Simon himself believed also: and when he was baptized, he continued with Philip, and wondered, beholding the miracles and signs which were done.

14Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John:

15Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost:

16(For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.)

17Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

18And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money,

19Saying, Give me also this power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.

20But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money.

21Thou hast neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the sight of God.

22Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.

23For I perceive that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.

24Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the Lord for me, that none of these things which ye have spoken come upon me.

No cut and paste.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I pray for the continued realization that God has everything I need. I pray that I may always remember that His power is always available.

BrownFlush

@floridays You keep bringing up new material and inject spin and copying and pasting the Bible without even recognizing what I answered prior. The idea is ( I thought) was to come to some sort of conclusion about what the Bible actually teaches with what you have tossed out as fact.
Example:
So you affirm the English word for, translated from the the Greek word eis, is "because of " and not "for."
OK

Just for the record, the preposition used for "on account of" or "because of" is the Greek word "dia". It is no where to be found in the text we are discussing.
The Greek word in the original manuscript in Acts 2:38 is "eis" , "for", "in order to"
You never touched it. It is totally opposite of what you claimed with nothing but a claim.

I'll continue to answer your questions and injections one at a time. If someone is following they will have an easier time and it will be less confusing.
You're all over the place. Focus.

Last edited:

floridays

@floridays You keep bringing up new material and inject spin and copying and pasting the Bible without even recognizing what I answered prior. The idea is ( I thought) was to come to some sort of conclusion about what the Bible actually teaches with what you have tossed out as fact.
Example:

You never touched it.

I'll continue to answer your questions and injections one at a time. If someone is following they will have an easier time and it will be less confusing.
You're all over the place. Focus.
Here's the way it goes, if eis is the Greek that was translated, it does not mean because of.
Big deal, that only meant Peter was speaking of a different baptism, the baptism John foretold of. Peter knew sins were not washed away by immersion in water.

Explain Simon the sorcerer, he was baptized, yet had no place.
Do you think Judas was baptized?

You handle the word for your benefit, I will divide it as the spirit of God reveals it.

I have not copied and pasted anything except the scripture from the King James Version, period.

I said it before, I'll say it again, You trust your sins being washed away with water, I'll trust only the blood of Jesus to wash away my sin.

You are no 40 year bible scholar, for 40 years you have been regurgitating the teaching of your denomination. Period.

I have dealt with your questions, maybe not in the manner you prefer, or gave the response required by you.

Easy question for you, because of your need to tell truth.
Why did you lie about the copy and paste @Integrity questioned you about, and why did you lie about the text of Romans 10:9 ?
Simple questions, you have no need to refer to any reference material to answer these.

BrownFlush

I affirm you have no idea which baptism Peter was speaking of.
It wasn't John's baptism . It wasn't Holy Spirit ( HS baptism is not for the remission of sins) It was water baptism for the remission of sins. V38.. More on this as time passes.
Please let me catch up. It's hard to benefit when you keep spouting. You've offered nothing but confusion.
In my dividing of the word, water has never washed sin away, Peter was not speaking of the picture, the seen, he was speaking of the real, the unseen.
How about scripture when you divide? You offer none.
Not the picture or the seen? He was speaking of the real, the unseen? Confused anyone?
Big deal, that only meant Peter was speaking of a different baptism, the baptism John foretold of. Peter knew sins were not washed away by immersion in water.

Explain Simon the sorcerer, he was baptized, yet had no place.
Do you think Judas was baptized?

You handle the word for your benefit, I will divide it as the spirit of God reveals it.

I have not copied and pasted anything except the scripture from the King James Version, period.

I said it before, I'll say it again, You trust your sins being washed away with water, I'll trust only the blood of Jesus to wash away my sin.

You are no 40 year bible scholar, for 40 years you have been regurgitating the teaching of your denomination. Period.

I have dealt with your questions, maybe not in the manner you prefer, or gave the response required by you.

Easy question for you, because of your need to tell truth.
Why did you lie about the copy and paste @Integrity questioned you about, and why did you lie about the text of Romans 10:9 ?
Simple questions, you have no need to refer to any reference material to answer these.
Yet, plenty more material and injection to be addressed. So much material to answer and address.I will definitely address this false teaching maybe early:
Here's the way it goes, if eis is the Greek that was translated, it does not mean because of.
Again, you back with zero Bible, just making a claim doesn't make it so. You keep bouncing all over the place.

Usually, personal attacks happen later when someone doesn't have an answer or know how to answer or have a civil discussion. You're early. You call me a liar and a regurgitater ? Scholar?
Again, I never answered yes or no to Integs question. " The secret to originality is forgetting your sources." It was our convo until you came on the scene. You have no idea the conversation Dan and I had about the article before it was written. As I said, I know him personally. You know nothing of my involvement with the article.

It's best to not talk about my vomit with what's coming out of your mouth.

I never claimed to be a scholar. I have studied the Bible for over 40 years.
Why did you lie about the text of Romans 10:9 ?
Liar? lol
Simply using your own reasoning.
This was to show that John 3:16 isn't the only verse in the Bible that says one thing saves. No where does the scripture teach:
Faith ONLY saves. Repentance ONLY saves. Confession ONLY saves. Baptism ONLY.saves. A faithful life ONLY saves.
None of these things SAVE ALONE.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

BrownFlush

How many sins did Jesus leave in the water?
He never had any sins when he went down into the water.
He was perfect before and after.
Jesus was baptized to fulfill all scripture.

"Then Jesus came from Galilee to the Jordan to John, to be baptized by him. 14John would have prevented him, saying, “I need to be baptized by you, and do you come to me?”But Jesus answered him, “Let it be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness.” Then he consented. Matt. 3: 13 - 15

BrownFlush

What did John say when his Lord and his God appeared to be baptized, in water?
He was very hesitant to baptize Jesus. ( Rightly so, this is the Son of God approaching ) He felt so unworthy.

John answered them all, saying, “I baptize you with water, but he who is mightier than I is coming, the strap of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.His winnowing fork is in his hand, to clear his threshing floor and to gather the wheat into his barn, but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire.” Luke 3: 16& 17

If you look , there are two distinct baptisms John says is coming. One is HS baptism and one is of fire. In v 16 John is referring to specific people who will receive this baptism. No one living for the passed 2000 years has been baptized by the Holy Spirit, as was done in the first century and what is being prophesied by John.
This HS baptism was to a select few. It was for a select time. The Apostles in Acts 1 and Cornelius in Acts 10.

Miracles confirmed that the word /words being preached was from God. There was no New Testament written during this time.
HS baptism was being baptized with POWER to do the miraculous . It was only for a period of time. We have the written word in our hands to believe ,confirm , and to teach with.

The baptism of fire is the final judgement into which the wicked who reject God will be cast.

floridays

Liar? lol
Simply using your own reasoning.
It was not my reasoning.

1 Peter 3:21 says ONLY baptism saves.
Luke 13:3 says ONLY repentance will save .
Romans 10:9 says ONLY confession will save.

None of these passages have believe in them
What now?
Romans 10:9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Why did you say this passage did not have believe in it?