“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

floridays

Proven by scripture that he didn't . Another false claim by you with zero bible to back it up.
If the Holy Spirit did not baptize me into Jesus Christ, who did?

Was it a common sinner, that may or may not be redeemed by the Blood Of Jesus Christ, or did God do the baptizing?

If as I claim, I was baptized into Christ, exactly who was the baptizer? If I was baptized into water, as I certainly was, by a redeemed sinner, what was the significance of water baptism?

Try rightly dividing the Word, not rightly "handling" the words for deceitful purposes.

My sin is washed, remitted (paid for) , by the Blood of Jesus Christ shed for me, a redeemed sinner.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If the Holy Spirit did not baptize me into Jesus Christ, who did?
You have never been baptized by the Holy Spirit. Get it. You or no one else have not been baptized with Holy Spirit baptism for 2000 years.
Which part of the baptism of the Holy Spirit that I have explained and broke down as elementary as possible in previous comments did you not understand? Did you even read the comments?
The baptism of the Holy Spirit was a baptism of power for the Apostles. Jesus spoke to them, not you, when he said it would happen, and it did. Acts 2.
It happened twice and only twice. Acts 2. Acts 10 it occurred again to a gentile to show the Apostles that the Gospel was for all. The baptism of the Holy Spirit resulted in the ability to do miracles. Read it. It’s there.
Pray tell, what miracle can you do to validate your claim of such a baptism? You got nothing. Conclusion? It never happened to you. Read . Think. Apply.
Was it a common sinner, that may or may not be redeemed by the Blood Of Jesus Christ, or did God do the baptizing?
The Holy Spirit did the baptizing ( A baptism of power) ..That’s why it’s called Holy Spirit baptism.. John 3:34 -Jesus was given the Holy Spirit ( His Power) without measure. While the Apostles had miraculous ability after the baptism it was “ with measure” or limited miraculous power.
If as I claim, I was baptized into Christ, exactly who was the baptizer?
Anyone baptized into Christ scripturally are not saved until they are. You claim salvation before being immersed in water. Totally contrary to scripture.
If I was baptized into water, as I certainly was, by a redeemed sinner, what was the significance of water baptism?
How many passages do you want me to repost that expresses plainly the significance of baptism? Remember... baptism for the remission of sins .. be baptized and wash away your sins...
I don’t think you read any of the comments. You would have better questions. Or at least better comments.
Try rightly dividing the Word, not rightly "handling" the words for deceitful purposes.
Yeah that’s my motive for writing all these comments that you don’t even read. I have a deceitful motive and purpose. SMH
My sin is washed, remitted (paid for) , by the Blood of Jesus Christ shed for me, a redeemed sinner.
Mine,too.
Salvation is conditional. It is not unconditional.Those conditions are revealed in the NT. Your comments plainly reveal you have not met the conditions God has written down.
You keep making claims with no scripture. I have answered every question you spouted (l think ) with scripture. Even when you paste entire passages, I break them down with comment and you don’t have enough to even respond after the effort made.

BrownFlush

The Holy Spirit was my baptizer into Christ Jesus.
Got a scripture for this claim?

If you think it's Romans 6...could you break it down with comment for each verse?

Romans 6
1What shall we say then? Are we to continue in sin that grace may abound?

2By no means! How can we who died to sin still live in it?

3Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?

4We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in newness of life.

5For if we have been united with him in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his.

6We know that our old self was crucified with him in order that the body of sin might be brought to nothing, so that we would no longer be enslaved to sin.

BrownFlush

The baptism you rely on was by a regenerate or possibly an unregenerate sinner into water. Good luck with that.
John's baptism was in water (Matt. 3:13-16; Jn. 3:23)
"And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water . . . . and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him" (Acts 8:36, 38)
"Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized" (Acts 10:47)?
"Get up and be baptized and wash away your sins," ( Acts 22:16)
The New Testament reveals that baptism is in water in passages such as Ephesians 5:25, 1 Peter 3:20, 21

Looks like anyone who became a Christian in the NT relied on water baptism to wash away their sins.
Regenerate or unregenerate as an administrator of the one's act of obedience? Not much said about that in scripture. Personally, I've never known an atheist wanting to help someone become a Christian.

BrownFlush

@floridays
Read carefully

'' In him also you were circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful working of God, who raised him from the dead.And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses'' Col 2: 11-13

Old Testament : Physical circumcision, Israel, physical kingdom , Children of God

In baptism, there is an operation taking place. Christ is preforming the surgery. He is cutting away the sinful body of the flesh. When? When one is buried and raised. You . When you were dead. (Not alive, Not saved) You bury dead people. Made alive when you are resurrected ( coming from the grave of baptism) forgiven.

I think this passage begs the question. Have you had the surgery? It sounds like you claim to have the sin problem fixed before this operation took place. That's not possible.

floridays

John's baptism was in water (Matt. 3:13-16; Jn. 3:23)
"And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water . . . . and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him" (Acts 8:36, 38)
"Can any man forbid water, that these should not be baptized" (Acts 10:47)?
"Get up and be baptized and wash away your sins," ( Acts 22:16)
The New Testament reveals that baptism is in water in passages such as Ephesians 5:25, 1 Peter 3:20, 21

Looks like anyone who became a Christian in the NT relied on water baptism to wash away their sins.
Regenerate or unregenerate as an administrator of the one's act of obedience? Not much said about that in scripture. Personally, I've never known an atheist wanting to help someone become a Christian.

@floridays
Read carefully

'' In him also you were circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, by putting off the body of the flesh, by the circumcision of Christ, having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful working of God, who raised him from the dead.And you, who were dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made alive together with him, having forgiven us all our trespasses'' Col 2: 11-13

Old Testament : Physical circumcision, Israel, physical kingdom , Children of God

In baptism, there is an operation taking place. Christ is preforming the surgery. He is cutting away the sinful body of the flesh. When? When one is buried and raised. You . When you were dead. (Not alive, Not saved) You bury dead people. Made alive when you are resurrected ( coming from the grave of baptism) forgiven.

I think this passage begs the question. Have you had the surgery? It sounds like you claim to have the sin problem fixed before this operation took place. That's not possible.
Your water baptism is a picture. It is a picture of what happens without hands, upon trusting, believing God, believing on God.

I ask you now, do you have the sinful body of flesh?
Have you received your glorified body?
I know you you aren't glorified, please explain your personal sin problem.

I have claimed Jesus Christ drank the cup of sin. Mine, yours, humanity from the beginning of mankind until the coming of age when Jesus returns as judge.

2 Corinthians 5:21

21For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

You now add circumcision (spiritual) to forgiveness.
Am I to understand because you no longer have a body of sin you no longer sin?
Am I to understand that water baptism is the cleansing act in remission and circumcision?
You offer circumcision without hands yet require baptism with hands.
Please square this for me.

After your attempt, refer again to John and what he said when Jesus appeared to be baptized, water baptism, no matter the purpose you affix in either sense. The same act.

BrownFlush

Your water baptism is a picture. It is a picture of what happens without hands, upon trusting, believing God, believing on God.
Your picture statement has no scripture besides being idiotic.
John baptized where there was much water. Just picture it now.Picture doing it.
Phillip and the enoch both went down into the water... No wait..lets just stay in the chariot and picture it..yeah that ought to do it.
Peter say , Can any man forbid water ? Sure,,we don't need any..let's just picture it.
And any more examples but no matter,, these are all pictures.
Get up Paul and just picture baptism washing away your sins...no wait...you can probably picture it just sitting there. LOL

I ask you now, do you have the sinful body of flesh?
Not sure what your asking... As long as one is in a physical body, he will do battle with sin.
Have you received your glorified body?
Not until the resurrection if I'm dead when the Lord returns.
I know you you aren't glorified, please explain your personal sin problem.
You ask ,answer, spin and then inject I have a personal sin problem. SMH

"that we might be made the righteousness of God in him" How that is done? I have spelled it out for you a half dozen times.
You now add circumcision (spiritual) to forgiveness.
Am I to understand because you no longer have a body of sin you no longer sin?
Am I to understand that water baptism is the cleansing act in remission and circumcision?
You offer circumcision without hands yet require baptism with hands.
Please square this for me.
I never added anything. Paul wrote chapter 2 of Colossians .
In the act of obedience called baptism the surgery Paul is talking about by the Surgeon takes place. There is no surgery if you dont get on the table.

After your attempt
Funny

refer again to John and what he said when Jesus appeared to be baptized, water baptism, no matter the purpose you affix in either sense. The same act.
Same act.
Different time of the act.
Different players in the act.
Different purpose of the act.

I missed you breakdown of Rom. 6.

floridays

Your picture statement has no scripture besides being idiotic.
John baptized where there was much water. Just picture it now.Picture doing it.
Phillip and the enoch both went down into the water... No wait..lets just stay in the chariot and picture it..yeah that ought to do it.
Peter say , Can any man forbid water ? Sure,,we don't need any..let's just picture it.
And any more examples but no matter,, these are all pictures.
Get up Paul and just picture baptism washing away your sins...no wait...you can probably picture it just sitting there. LOL
It's a picture of the real thing.
The death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus.
I'm solid in my beleif, I told you, I stick with being washed by blood, you take water. Fine with me.

Water baptism does not wash sins away, a forgiven sinner will be baptized regardless.
Has nothing to do with water.

floridays

having been buried with him in baptism, in which you were also raised with him through faith in the powerful working of God, who raised him from the dead.
Exactly who raised you in your water baptism, and how were you raised?

For that matter, exactly who buried you in your water baptism?
Define a burial, then define how you were raised by faith in your baptism that remits sin.

floridays

@BrownFlush, I'll make this as personal as I can.
Exactly who baptized you and at what age?
Exactly what was the reason, what prompted you to seek baptism?
No scripture involved here, simply your personal experience.

BrownFlush

\It's a picture of the real thing.
The death, burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus.
I'm solid in my beleif, I told you, I stick with being washed by blood, you take water. Fine with me.

Water baptism does not wash sins away, a forgiven sinner will be baptized regardless.
Has nothing to do with water.

Exactly who raised you in your water baptism, and how were you raised?

For that matter, exactly who buried you in your water baptism?
Define a burial, then define how you were raised by faith in your baptism that remits sin.

@BrownFlush, I'll make this as personal as I can.
Exactly who baptized you and at what age?
Exactly what was the reason, what prompted you to seek baptism?
No scripture involved here, simply your personal experience.

No scripture involved here, .
Most factual thing you have stated.

I'll tell you what. Let's shift gears. Let me ask the questions. If you don't mind, just answer the best you can with or without scripture. No pressure. With what ever your answer, it will help me figure some things out. Again, just focus on the question and answer it. One at a time. You've asked me a bunch of questions, so let me have a turn. Thanks.

Is the "dry baptism" you speak of the same as Holy Spirit baptism?

floridays

Most factual thing you have stated.

I'll tell you what. Let's shift gears. Let me ask the questions. If you don't mind, just answer the best you can with or without scripture. No pressure. With what ever your answer, it will help me figure some things out. Again, just focus on the question and answer it. One at a time. You've asked me a bunch of questions, so let me have a turn. Thanks.

Is the "dry baptism" you speak of the same as Holy Spirit baptism?
I've already answered the question numerous times in my own words and using scripture, you refuse to hear it.

I'll leave you with this, do with it on your own what you choose to do with it.

Romans 6: 3-4

3Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Knock yourself out.

BrownFlush

I've already answered the question numerous times in my own words and using scripture, you refuse to hear it.

I'll leave you with this, do with it on your own what you choose to do with it.

Romans 6: 3-4

3Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

4Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.

Knock yourself out.
No thanks.

Integrity

Binge Poster
God when I am disturbed in anyway please quiet the disturbance in me regardless of who or what I think caused it.

Only then can I effectively seek the solution to the disturbance.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The works that you can do will only be limited by your spiritual development. Let your spirit be in harmony with God’s spirit and there is no limit to what you can do in the realm of human relationships.