10 Reasons Why You Have to Quit Your Job This Year

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Sorry to say it but republicans and the Tea Party are trying to end the middle class. It's sad that we as upser are middle class and it seems like a majority side with republicans and the tea party. The same people who have waged war on workers.

What jobs? Where are they? Oh yes jobs no one wants. Good call, brah!

All you leftyies want high paying jobs yet theres non out there. Forgive those who have a college degree in art, social arts and all of above with not having any skills in working with their hands.

Just too bad they have hands and a a non workable status because they such respect of toilet paper degrees. Most of them never worked a hard day in their life, yet you expect them to do so at the drop of a hat.

Someone has been lied to, yet I still fell sorry for you.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by anonymous
Sorry to say it but republicans and the Tea Party are trying to end the middle class. It's sad that we as upser are middle class and it seems like a majority side with republicans and the tea party. The same people who have waged war on workers.

Pulling more taxes out of everyone's paycheck is Obama's doing !!

Oh, and jobs are way down on Obama's priority list. He has global warming and guns and immigration above them. So, those jobs will probably go to illegals !! They get breaks on college tuition too over citizen-kids.

Overpaid Union Thug

I just laugh at stupid comments claiming that republicans and/or the Tea Party want to end the middle class. These comments are coming from those that voted for a president that wants to end the upper class AND the middle class.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
THIS Republican cares very much about abortion and gun control!!!

That's how they trick you into thinking you into thinking you are a Republican, rather than a middle class truck driver.
All they care about is Big Business and furthering the divide between the rich and the rest of us.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I just laugh at stupid comments claiming that republicans and/or the Tea Party want to end the middle class. These comments are coming from those that voted for a president that wants to end the upper class AND the middle class.

The Republicans are only interested in maintaining the status quo, a system that has enabled the the select few to continue to amass more and more wealth at the expense of everybody else.
The Democrats are only interested in maintaining the status quo, a system that has enabled a culture of entitlements.
Corporate greed is the #1 problem facing our country, followed closely by excessive government spending in the form of entitlements.
As long as we continue to toe the line on one side or the other, we will continue to struggle.
I am not short sighted to the point to not realize that the solution lies somewhere in the middle.
We are ripe for a new party that is interested in righting the ship for all.
The Tea Party who are Republicans repackaged is not the answer.

kingOFchester

That's how they trick you into thinking you into thinking you are a Republican, rather than a middle class truck driver.
All they care about is Big Business and furthering the divide between the rich and the rest of us.

If you think the Elephants care about the middle class, I have a bridge to sell you.

If you think the Donkeys care about the middle class, I have some ocean front property for sale in Kansas.

That said, Obama is waging a war against all who make more then those who have their hands out. Read my Thomas Jefferson quote below.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
If you think the Elephants care about the middle class, I have a bridge to sell you.

We are ripe for a new party that is interested in righting the ship for all.

If you think the Donkeys care about the middle class, I have some ocean front property for sale in Kansas.

That said, Obama is waging a war against all who make more then those who have their hands out. Read my Thomas Jefferson quote below.

It's kind of like driving a large boat, a houseboat is my largest frame of reference.
When you turn the wheel, the boat doesn't respond immediately.
So you turn the wheel a little bit at a time.
We didn't get here over night, so we won't be able to "turn the boat" around overnight.
It will take small calculated steps, over time.

If you are referring to the bible I've read it countless times. I don't judge. I picked that up by at least the twentieth time. That was somewhere in between when I stopped being a catholic and became a Christian. Throw the first stone my friend. Or in your case throw the second one at me. God bless

kingOFchester

Bush really friend¥€k£d everything up first but who's counting.

No doubt Bush made a total :censored2: show out of the economy. But Obama is continuing the :censored2: storm. However, it is now Obama's economy and state of the union.........for the last four years.....But who's counting?

moreluck

golden ticket member
No doubt Bush made a total :censored2: show out of the economy. But Obama is continuing the :censored2: storm. However, it is now Obama's economy and state of the union.........for the last four years.....But who's counting?
People who expect a budget are counting!!!

Number of bypasses of legalities are being counted.

Number of lies out of HIS moving mouth are being counted.

Gosh, we need multiple-clickers to keep the counts straight!!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
If you are referring to the bible I've read it countless times. I don't judge. I picked that up by at least the twentieth time. That was somewhere in between when I stopped being a catholic and became a Christian. Throw the first stone my friend. Or in your case throw the second one at me. God bless

You don't judge. Really?

Last edited:

wkmac

OK, you've got it half right, so keep going and drop the other shoe!