10 Reasons Why You Have to Quit Your Job This Year

moreluck

golden ticket member
Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
No doubt Bush made a total :censored2: show out of the economy. But Obama is continuing the :censored2: storm. However, it is now Obama's economy and state of the union.........for the last four years.....But who's counting?

My hope is now that Obama is in his second term, without the concern of reelection hanging over is head, can work toward bridging the gap between the two parties.
Again, the culture that has been created over decades cannot be reversed with a snap of a finger.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My hope is now that Obama is in his second term, without the concern of reelection hanging over is head, can work toward bridging the gap between the two parties.
Again, the culture that has been created over decades cannot be reversed with a snap of a finger.
He talks compromise, but doesn't know the meaning of the word. He shut the door (literally) on the opposite side coming to meetings with him. He's always been a "my way or the highway" kind of guy. Not changing----IMO

Someone said I hate this president. I don't think I ever posted the "I hate him".
I hate the non-leadership.
Hate most of his ideas.
Hate the wy he handles people.
I hate lots of things because he lacks so much.
You can search thousands of postings......I'm not going to, but I don't think I said "I hatehim"..