hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
When I first started driving I loved bragging about it to my friends and Co workers from my 2nd job because of the starting pay etc. When they asked me why it didn't work out I would explain to them what was expected and how I was treated and they would agree with my decision to resign and seek something else.
Good good

rod

Retired 22 years
Don’t you remember all those 150 pound packages in 1990. WELL I DONT !!!!! QUIT YOUR LIES WOMAN

I had an Iron Works on my route that had a contract with Caterpillar. They loved the 150lb weight limit. They stuff was loaded in my truck with a forklift. I heard rumors the guys unloading at night didn't like them.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Anybody who’s “easily” moving a 150 pound package using any method probably isn’t moving a truly 150 pound package.
I can easily move 150 lbs on a barbell. Hell I can easily move 300 lbs on a barbell. Packages are a whole nother monster.

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I can easily move 150 lbs on a barbell. Hell I can easily move 300 lbs on a dumbbell. Packages are a whole mother monster.

39917EF8-A433-4C64-9328-21F69A723656.gif

Mother monster?

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
I had an Iron Works on my route that had a contract with Caterpillar. They loved the 150lb weight limit. They stuff was loaded in my truck with a forklift. I heard rumors the guys unloading at night didn't like them.
Uh the dementia
Uh oh, seems the dementia is setting in .Rod there was a 50 lb limit when you worked at UPS. I knew this day was coming.

rod

Retired 22 years
Uh the dementia

Uh oh, seems the dementia is setting in .Rod there was a 50 lb limit when you worked at UPS. I knew this day was coming.
When I first started you are correct. And no more than 2 fifty pounders from the same shipper per day. Jealousy will get you nowhere rookie.