T

thisjobaintforeverybody

If past generations took your attitude we wouldn't be alive or we would be dead or living like :censored2:!

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

My attitude? You agree with my attitude. I know merely by your username. I'll work hard and I'm not taking the easy way out, but this company isn't seeing anymore of my "can do" attitude. I got another one for it.

The attitude I'm talking about is enduring hardship, sacrificing for something better! If you had a family and a little girl or boy you would understand! Experiential knowledge! That's cool you got another gig but you have to understand that you have guys on here who have sacrificed and endured and felt exactly like you do and dealt with with it for other people! That's what I'm talking about. If you can't respect than :censored2: you!

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
The attitude I'm talking about is enduring hardship, sacrificing for something better! If you had a family and a little girl or boy you would understand! Experiential knowledge! That's cool you got another gig but you have to understand that you have guys on here who have sacrificed and endured and felt exactly like you do and dealt with with it for other people! That's what I'm talking about. If you can't respect than :censored2: you!

I do respect that. I have a lot of respect for it. I just wish the company that you work for had a lot more respect for you. They prey on people like you and run you and run you and the first mistake you make they act like there was no excuse for it and avoid all liability just to pin it on you.

I don't have a family, I just have myself and there is still time for me to pursue something else which I am thankful for. I'm in a good position to where I don't have to make the sacrifices you did.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

I do respect that. I have a lot of respect for it. I just wish the company that you work for had a lot more respect for you. They prey on people like you and run you and run you and the first mistake you make they act like there was no excuse for it and avoid all liability just to pin it on you.

I don't have a family, I just have myself and there is still time for me to pursue something else which I am thankful for. I'm in a good position to where I don't have to make the sacrifices you did.

One day you will!! Life is hard!

Box Ox

I just wish the company that you work for had a lot more respect for you.

Even white collar tech workers are largely just numbers to their corporate employers these days. Respect just isn’t on their radars. Don’t think one should expect much while slinging cardboard. The world is not as it was drawn in school.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
working at UPS makes me uncool and unbad-ass

someone asks me what I do for a living, it takes around 6 or 7 answers to get to UPS

"I work in a warehouse" "yeah, i ship orders" "for a large company" "I'm a menial union worker" etc.

I snicker at the ones who think they're something special...we all see them every day, some recognize it more than others. Usually feeder drivers, package drivers, and low-end dead-end sups like Frigid and TIR. It amazes me how differently people view themselves and their situations
I don't understand this sentiment. Why is it so hard to say you work for UPS? No one really gives a crap where you work.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
ezgif-1-e557772b8c.gif

muthatrucka

Oh, so you washed out as a driver

But. Now you want to bash drivers because you couldn’t cut it

I see where your coming from now
They used to pay us just for showing up! I mean we didn’t even have to drive, just clock in and stand there and make 110,000 a year. Really sucks they made us start working for our cash they owed us for just being hired. Man, the “old days”. (Hows my sarcasm)?