TheFigurehead

Ups needs to figure out something because what they have been doing isn't working anymore.

Man... you just need to give them a chance. Have a little patience. We've only been doing this for over a hundred years... how can you expect UPS to have things figured out in such a short time? Have some faith in the system, employee #9976453... Dave Abney and the shareholders have got your back.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
you stayed
giphy.gif

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It's stupid at my hub. We just had a 5 year Box line employee quit because of the bs right before peak. She was a bad ass too. Ran circles around everyone including myself. Sups are quitting left and right.

I literally asked to be taken off the box line the other day and the sup said I wish I could help you but Friday is my last day.

The person that trained me while I was attempting to drive is gone as well.

All while the center manager is running around threatening to fire people if they don't show up on time.

Ups needs to figure out something because what they have been doing isn't working anymore.
YOU'RE BACK AND NOBODY TOLD ME??????

WHAT THE HELL @542thruNthru

Super Powers

Dude if you can't cut it in the part time ranks you'll never make it as a delivery driver. This job isn't for you. Maybe a greeter position at Wal Mart is more your speed.

Wrenn12

I TOTALLY disagree with this guy. I was a 5’4” 115 Lbs. girl in 1990 when I first worked at UPS. I worked VERY hard and was never injured. It took them only a year to promote me to training supervisor when no one else would even THINK of hiring a woman. Yes, some supervisors can be, “hammers” and jerks when they talk to you. But you have to stand up for yourself if someone talks down to you. I delt with sexual harassment when it was a joke at most companies; but not UPS. You have a choice as to how you let people at UPS talk to you. As a female in 1990 I delt with way more than what you are crying about. But maybe the building you went to was just horrible. And yes, I lifted 150 Lbs. packages, EASILY when they first came out by using UPS safety methods- all alone. I was a trainer for 7 years and a PD supervisor.

Indecisi0n

I TOTALLY disagree with this guy. I was a 5’4” 115 Lbs. girl in 1990 when I first worked at UPS. I worked VERY hard and was never injured. It took them only a year to promote me to training supervisor when no one else would even THINK of hiring a woman. Yes, some supervisors can be, “hammers” and jerks when they talk to you. But you have to stand up for yourself if someone talks down to you. I delt with sexual harassment when it was a joke at most companies; but not UPS. You have a choice as to how you let people at UPS talk to you. As a female in 1990 I delt with way more than what you are crying about. But maybe the building you went to was just horrible. And yes, I lifted 150 Lbs. packages, EASILY when they first came out by using UPS safety methods- all alone. I was a trainer for 7 years and a PD supervisor.
What's your weight now?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No way you lifted 150 lbs—alone. You might have slid it from one place to another, ie. Truck down to handcart, but you didn’t LIFT it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

What’cha doin now