$1500 annual max dental

Ramster

That is one reason why this contract is a POS !!! We workers who are currently in the CS plan are getting screwed.. Why in hell are we not getting the SAME benefits as other UPSers nation wide ?? Insurance should be uniform company wide and certain regions should not get better healthcare than what we are stuck with.. So, our insurance has not improved at all, while others who are being placed into the crappy CS plan are getting supplemental insurance from the company..What BS !!! And this is FAIR ???
I agree with you and never could understand how the decision makers could think that is fair. Same with our medical when we retire in CS. (400 wife and I) I have mentioned this before and never get a response. Anyone think this is fair?

'Lord Brown's bidding'

So, if I am understanding what I have read correctly, those of us being added to the CS plan from a company plan, will have the difference between what the CS plan offers and what we had covered by UPS, i.e. nothing changes?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So, if I am understanding what I have read correctly, those of us being added to the CS plan from a company plan, will have the difference between what the CS plan offers and what we had covered by UPS, i.e. nothing changes?

There will be a transitional period in which you will have enhanced benefits (reduced co-pays and deductibles) but it is unclear how long this period will last---I highly doubt that it will be for the duration of the contract but will more likely be for the first year or two.