18 million on solar panels?? How bout spending money on getting air to drivers on time

• Thread starter Nothing by 1030 anymore
  • Start date

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You brought up "write off" to justify solar panels. I simply asked if other things like facilities (buildings), equipment (vehicles) and labor costs (Hourly wages/benefits) weren't also "write offs".

Sorry if I confused you.
How would they be write offs? They're operational costs.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Let's see a link. All newspapers put their stories up now, so it shouldn't be hard. Because I listened to the call and read the report. Reliability issues were not in there whatsoever.
Lol. In the newspaper.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So late air it is
I sent a Next Day Air Saver letter this morning from Wisconsin to Denver via the Ups Store. Bastards charged me $42.75 and I almost fell over when they told me the price. Hope it's late so I can get some money back.

Should have used the USPS. They only charge $23.75 and it would get there earlier.

jaker

trolling
I just realized this thread was started by someone who is retired , I am glad you made out but you don't really have the right to complain when you are not doing it anymore

It's ups money and they can do whatever they want with it as long as my check clears and to bring up the the part about not having money when negotiations start you don't think the union sees this also