18 million on solar panels?? How bout spending money on getting air to drivers on time

• Thread starter Nothing by 1030 anymore
  • Start date
Omg. Let's drive 30 year old trucks that are put together with band aids and wait for air, irregulars, and high values that make us miss commit times. But damn check out those solar panels!
The first working day after Thanksgiving, the air deliveries are nonrefundable for Ups and FedEx if delayed... It's both of the company's fine print for shipping premium during the holidays.... Both company's have been doing this for years... I could go way off topic on how Uos and FedEx are having trouble with these issue... I'll just leave it for the proper thread.

jaker

trolling
Well you back seat CEO's need to go start your own business or better yet just go by one and start competing with ups since you know so much more

We are paid to do what we do and nothing more and there are people who are paid to do what you guys are talking about and get paid pretty well do it. So let them do it

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Well you back seat CEO's need to go start your own business or better yet just go by one and start competing with ups since you know so much more

We are paid to do what we do and nothing more and there are people who are paid to do what you guys are talking about and get paid pretty well do it. So let them do it
Ur right. I'll go by one. Lol

OrionsBitch

Not...
18 million is not s large sum of money for ups.
"The Orion project is a large chunk of our 1billion annual tech budget".....1 billion is a lot for a system that doesn't work properly. Was poorly developed and extremely over priced compared to its competitors. But if sounds good and is worded so it can fool investors then UPS will do it.